• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server issue

hoodedthefox

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
Montverde, FL
SO I just had to reinstall my server and all that **** after gametracker screwed with it. I did the full reinstall and the rebuild from my backup files but now the server is unwhitelisted. I have ijc weapon pack 2.6 on there but in the webadmin it shows up as 2.5. Maybe something to do with it but otherwise no clue.

I've got this

ScriptLog: GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
ScriptLog: KFLRules = KF-BioticsLab.KFLevelRules0
ScriptLog: Game length = 2
PlayerJoinLog: Starting PlayerJoinLog version 101
Log: Opening user log ..\UserLogs\PlayerJoin_7707_2011_11_30_23_11_17.log
StatsChatLog: Loading StatsChatLog...
StatsChatLog: Stats logging is NOT enabled
StatsChatLog: Add "?gamestats=true" to your launch URL on the commandline
ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7717 successfully bound.
Log: Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
Log: Defaulting to false
Log: Defaulting to false

and

Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /XADMIN.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/XAdmin.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: Found Read Only Package /KF_VEHICLES_BD.U

are either of those it?

edit: im going to reinstall and change the way I load the rebuild onto the server. Any ideas would be helpful though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've got this

Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /XADMIN.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/XAdmin.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: Found Read Only Package /KF_VEHICLES_BD.U

are either of those it?

All those are failing, the vehicle mutator has NEVER been whitelisted as far as i know, last i knew it was greylisted, which may be why theres a different message for that one.

Upvote 0
It wasn't initialized though, it was just hanging in the background.
The way the system works is if the files are in the ServerPackages, they are loaded with the server (as they have to be downloaded to users who don't have it). Technically this means they are live on the server so the server will check all live files. Sorry but they must be removed for the whitelist to work. It sucks for me too as my private server for my community I was going to have a whitelisted setting in the mapvote and then custom for another setting in the mapvote...it's impossible :(

Upvote 0