• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

LOL sure I do like the message most bronies send though peace,love,friendship theoretically the same argument the hippies made 50-60 years ago. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Who needs a fleshy organic 4 legged quadruped organism; when you can worship a steel machine god. Peace through superior firepower, love through worship and admiration, friendship through brotherhood. All that with no sparkles and glitter. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Who needs a fleshy organic 4 legged quadruped organism; when you can worship a steel machine god. Peace through superior firepower, love through worship and admiration, friendship through brotherhood. All that with no sparkles and glitter. :IS2:

Amen brother of the :IS2: !!

Look if you're gonna have sexual fantasies about little pink horses, thats fine... just keep it to yourself and we can all be friends ok?

Upvote 0
Amen brother of the :IS2: !!

Look if you're gonna have sexual fantasies about little pink horses, thats fine... just keep it to yourself and we can all be friends ok?
Ponies are relatively cool animals, pink is a pretty color sometimes, but sex with pink ponies no. If anyone wants to troll me go ahead I don't care I just wanted to know how far this fad has spread to and didn't know if it breached the walls of the tripwire forums. Thanks for your comments. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0