• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand the negativity towards modders, they most likely aren't getting paid, and a lot of the time they end up truely giving a game life.

Checking back constantly for ages now, can't wait, I love the Vietnam time frame (still jump into bf Vietnam occasionally), and a real slow paced tense tactical shooter set in Vietnam has always been on my personal wish list:)

Upvote 0
I really don't understand the negativity towards modders, they most likely aren't getting paid, and a lot of the time they end up truely giving a game life.

Checking back constantly for ages now, can't wait, I love the Vietnam time frame (still jump into bf Vietnam occasionally), and a real slow paced tense tactical shooter set in Vietnam has always been on my personal wish list:)

there is no negativity, it's just people like yourself who try and make yourself feel like being a good person by saying stupid stuff like that.

Upvote 0
If all the people who moan about RO2 dying expended as much energy on being ambassadors for the game, then everyone would be in a better position.

that's kinda like trying to convince someone building their house out of bricks to build it out of dog **** instead. I can't wait for the mods to come out, and I hope they really do, but that is quite literally the only reason I can find for reinstalling RO2. It's not our fault the game isn't doing well, it's the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiedTrying
Upvote 0
If all the people who moan about RO2 dying expended as much energy on being ambassadors for the game, then everyone would be in a better position.

With all due respect Nestor, if the game was more like the game most of us thought we would be getting, I would be out there pushing it as well.

As it is now, I don't criticize the game outside the forums, but I don't push it either because I am not satisified. I play ROHOS but not that much. It just doesn't feel right. For all the improvements they made over ROOST, they did as many other things that were a step in the opposite direction and it just boggles my mind.

Hopefully TWI changes a few things and the player numbers jump up. This way when the mods start rolling out, they will actually have a decent number of players and those devs won't feel as if they created all that work in vain. I'll be honest, prior to release I was hoping player numbers would be 10,000 and upwards still at this point after the release.

Oh well... :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.