• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

But the misogynist joke is par for the course, I suppose.

Of course those are alright...
For all you guys need to know... I might just be that guy..

wifebeater.jpg

Edit
I just realized, "my" picture has subliminal messaging.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome to the new world order
lOBSc.jpg
Though not really associated with this particular picture, the picture did remind me of the "good old days"......

I was talking with my wife this evening about the irony of the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement in the US today. Back in my day (late '60's early '70's) we were protesting not only the war but were also 'sitting in' on anything that had to do with the "establishment" or "The Man". Today, those of us who were protesting are living the life that we so vehemently protested against...It didn't take too long in the commune to figure out that society wasn't all that bad.....:cool:

Upvote 0
Heheh, he said 'commune'.

There's a big difference between doing everything right and always coming up short, and communes. Greed is an amazing and hideous thing; and here we've gone and based our society on a system whose very foundation is this notion of individual greed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not to derail a picture and GIF thread (which I have done).......

Heheh, he said 'commune'.

There's a big difference between doing everything right and always coming up short, and communes. Greed is an amazing and hideous thing; and here we've gone and based our society on a system whose very foundation is this notion of individual greed.
I was pointing out the irony of who is running "wall street" now (as if there is such an entity).......
Not to get philosophical, but what your saying is akin to saying that guns kill people. Well, yeah. Sorta kinda.....;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's a pic, so I'm not off-topic..

GMkm2.jpg

Floyd said:
Not to get philosophical, but what your saying is akin to saying that guns kill people. Well, yeah. Sorta kinda.....;)

Just curious how you can compare an issue so vast and all encompassing as a failed social template with something as binary as a trigger needing to be pulled in order for a gun to kill someone? I'd like to hear you elaborate on that thought.

..but before you answer that, maybe we should continue this in the 'anything' thread..

Upvote 0