• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I,Want it...and I want,,,,It Now...

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
Yes,you can say..I am addicted.I used to have little red dots,besides my moniker....It now appears,,,,I have green ones,,,,,.I need more.I will pay handsomely ,for them....however..if they must be earned,,,,so they shall be.

A word about Joe Pa....,,@ Pa. State...

In my lifetime,,as in tenure,,62.9 years/tears...what is happening @ This Institution,,,,happened to the best president in my lifetime.....yes....Milhous.

You may lament ,,why..We Americans,have always had short fuses.We vent big time....blaming anyone,,,,and everyone..Then better angels of our judgement kick in.
Sometimes,,a period of inflection is needed to sort through stuff,,,,never,ever ,envisioned.

I loved Penn..St.,because when they were an independent,prior to going to the BIG TEN,they proved,,they could play with anyone.Records aside,,,let us see were this goes before unilateral condemnation.

I still want those green dots...,,,,

Again with the "We Americans" :rolleyes:

Well he's from the US so he's allowed to refer to himself and his countrymen as "we". But the correct term of course would be "US American", since a lot of people in the Americas don't actually live in the US of A right?

You know, like Miss South Carolina here.

missCarolina.jpg

The Toad .,,,, really is,,,, a jewel,,,,, in the rough.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well he's from the US so he's allowed to refer to himself and his countrymen as "we". But the correct term of course would be "US American", since a lot of people in the Americas don't actually live in the US of A right?

You know, like Miss South Carolina here.

missCarolina.jpg

The Toad .,,,, really is,,,, a jewel,,,,, in the rough.

I prefer the more simple but phonologically more complex "united statesian", which i suppose is a neologism i created to address this issue.
Simple, accurate, and annoying for the United Statesians :p

It'd be like if some European country, like Germany for example, started calling themselves European and then European gained the connotation for referring explicitly to Germans.

However we Aussies circumvent that problem entirely :D

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Nyan,nyan..nyan nyan.Nyan nyan nyan nyan,nyan....nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan nyan,,,,,.Nyan.Nyan nyan nyan ,nyan nyan....nyan..nyan nyan nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan....,,@ Nyan. Nyan...

Nyan nyan,,nyan,,nyan nyan/nyan...nyan nyan @ Nyan Nyan,,,,nyan nyan nyan nyan.....nyan....Nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan ,,nyan..Nyan Nyan,nyan nyan nyan nyan.Nyan nyan....nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan..Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.
Nyan,,nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan,,,,nyan,nyan ,nyan.

Nyan nyan..Nyan.,nyan nyan nyan,nyan nyan nyan nyan,nyan nyan,,nyan nyan nyan nyan.Nyan nyan,,,nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...,,,,
1320508643244.gif

Reactions: Peter.Steele
Upvote 0
Nyan,nyan..nyan nyan.Nyan nyan nyan nyan,nyan....nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan nyan,,,,,.Nyan.Nyan nyan nyan ,nyan nyan....nyan..nyan nyan nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan....,,@ Nyan. Nyan...

Nyan nyan,,nyan,,nyan nyan/nyan...nyan nyan @ Nyan Nyan,,,,nyan nyan nyan nyan.....nyan....Nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan ,,nyan..Nyan Nyan,nyan nyan nyan nyan.Nyan nyan....nyan nyan,,,,nyan nyan..Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.
Nyan,,nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan,,,,nyan,nyan ,nyan.

Nyan nyan..Nyan.,nyan nyan nyan,nyan nyan nyan nyan,nyan nyan,,nyan nyan nyan nyan.Nyan nyan,,,nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...,,,,
1320508643244.gif

I luv that song, whats its called, Banana Split ? Buggered if I can remember now...

Upvote 0