• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I've seen Apartments completed (both rounds) in about 4 minutes before. The teams were fairly stacked (something like 13v7), and of those several defenders 3-4 of them were still "defending" the initial objectives at the end of each round, much to my dismay (I was defending).

Needless to say, it wasn't the most fun of matches I've played ;)

Upvote 0
It might not have been stacked by judging the player counts, but it may be stacked by judging the player skills. It could be 16v16 and a bunch of clan guys are all on the same team, or just a bunch of better players on one team that make the map go quick.

Either way, congrats on actually having a successful team! :IS2:

Upvote 0
What I usually see on Apartments is this:

1st round: either Axis gets steamrolled by decent Russian team or Russian team can't even take the bridge because the team don't know how to cap.

Result: Russian players (usually the "good" players) gets tired of noob teammates and switch to German side

2nd round: the "stacked" German team steam rolls Russians again. Lockdown, ez 2-0 win for Germans.

Load next map plz.

Upvote 0