• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 won't start

Tobbs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2011
For the past two weeks I've been getting the message "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time" whenever I've tried to start RO2. As I said, I've been getting this message for the past two weeks, and it doesn't seem to improve. Does anyone know what might be wrong and how I might fix it?

Last edited:
For the past two weeks I've been getting the message "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time" whenever I've tried to start RO2. As I said, I've been getting this message for the past two weeks, and it doesn't seem to improve. Does anyone know what might be wrong and how I might fix it?

I would recommend reinstalling steam. I had a problem similar with borderlands. i reinstalled steam AND the game. then i was able to play it.

Reactions: [TW]redeye
Upvote 0
I would recommend reinstalling steam. I had a problem similar with borderlands. i reinstalled steam AND the game. then i was able to play it.

Or .. you could try to "verify integrity of game cache" under the "local files" tab in Steam.

Right click on your game .. select properties.

I would try that before reinstalling anything.

Upvote 0
Now it works? You wrote that you had that problem for 2 weeks.
Did never look into the messages of this forum?

And what helped you now?

At least he took the time to come back and say "Thank You"!

Maybe he didn't know about the forums or how to use them.
His question concerning his issue was his first post .. the thank you message .. his second!

Upvote 0