• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 2nd Update Changelist

The death moans and cries are obvious in singleplayer and are suposed to occur when the player is dying in th ground, these are definitely missing from multiplayer since the first patch was released. I makes sense that it may be related to the gore level (mine is set to full) but it is a known bug for those who played the beta or have seen the youtube videos.

I hear them and have all along with no trouble at all.

Thank you Tripwire for the support. :)

Upvote 0
I hear them and have all along with no trouble at all.

Thank you Tripwire for the support. :)

To me it has to do with my sound setting. I have a 5.1 card and
surround set. When i set windows to 5.1 i hear much less talk and sounds by ai. For example in the tanks i don`t here LOADED. When i set windows to
2.2 i hear all the sounds and ai talk again.

Upvote 0
To me it has to do with my sound setting. I have a 5.1 card and
surround set. When i set windows to 5.1 i hear much less talk and sounds by ai. For example in the tanks i don`t here LOADED. When i set windows to
2.2 i hear all the sounds and ai talk again.

That could be because its not supporting full 5.1 and is trying to send out of phase sounds to non working channels. Which card are you using and does it revert automatically back to pro logic if its not getting D5.1.

Upvote 0
-Fixed exploit where players could hide window curtains, etc. by changing their world texture group lod bias

Referring to the above, will this also fix people getting rid of shadows in the buildings, so the can see people easier.

There was a post some time ago, where it showed by lowering your texture settings that the above would happen.

For me I want to see the game in it's full glory, and not have to turn down the graphics settings just so i can play on a even field with the guys that choose to do this. I do realise that some people do not have such good computers that they have to turn down the settings, but there must be way to accomplish this without also making it easier to see players.

Upvote 0
That could be because its not supporting full 5.1 and is trying to send out of phase sounds to non working channels. Which card are you using and does it revert automatically back to pro logic if its not getting D5.1.

It make no sense of which card you have for this game.
The Sound is produced by the processor.
But i have a Creative X-fi Xtrme card.

The highest setting for the game is 32 channels and not more.
You can set it higher but that doesn`t make sense.

Upvote 0