• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Steam Unknown Error 10/27/11

moo-ness

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2011
Hey I was playing normally then when you released a fix at around 9 EST then it won't let me choose a perk nor a new skin. When i go into solo mode it won't let me choose a perk and when i get into the trader the quick perk change doesn't light up for me and all my perks went from level 6 to level 0. I really look forward to playing this update. please fix this.

"Unknown Steam Error prevents access to this"

Reactions: omega5
I think people would be more calm if everyone could get some official word, at the very least.

yea i have a reason to be testy when this is going on its third day with no word from anybody on if it will get fixed =/
Im sure they are working on it and im almost positive they will prolly extend it they extedned summer side show for problems they wont not give you guys a chance to get your chicken

Upvote 0
exact same problem

exact same problem

i have this problem aswell, unknown steam error prevented access to this, cant play online or offline, don't have my perks :(

also i have a problem, where if i don't go to integrated graphics before launching killing floor i get a crash/complete freeze, and have to force shutdown my mac.

plus, if i am using the mic when starting the game (like calling my friends over skype), it disables the mic on a system level, not just in the game, (didn't know kf had permission to do this) and i have to reboot to get it back to normal.

hope these issues get resolved soon

Upvote 0