• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Getting the Commando Chicken is taking VERY long time.

The scrakes can be gotten by playing solo/beginner/long games, as medic. A headshot from a non-perked crossbow instakills, and bodyshooting mp7 takes care of the trash. By the time fleshies arrive you can afford pipebombs to take them out. I did my remaining 13 rabbits in about an hour that way as a commando (lvl 6), and played a couple of rounds as medic (lvl 5) to test the theory.

I camped a lot in the blue disco room, on the ramp. About 80% of zeds are incoming from front. Just make sure to leave early, and spend a lot of time to get to know the map. After playing it for this weekend I would dare to say I by now have a fair knowledge of the main routes on the map, and the lightning makes it a lot more complicated than it is.

Upvote 0
on the begining there were 63 zombies all around me. A bit too much eh?
No. On beginner with 4lvl or above zerker you are immortal for cloths and bloats and gorefasts. So what about for 6lvl medic with his body armor bonus... If you cant beat a beginner map with any lvl 6 class, this game is not for you mate..

Upvote 0
How do i get this skin? Honestly? Ive played Hard/Long bedlam for QUITE a while and i still haven't got him.

Mate, I'll help you out, add my steam: blazinaces

We'll sort your scrake problem out.

And in future if you want some help with KF, just talk to me directly on steam, you'll just get S**T stormed here by the people with god complexes.

Upvote 0
If you are level 6 Medic, taking a Xbox and a Katana on faked players beginner should be enough to see you through (to be honest its good enough for solo normal and even solo hard with a bit of practise)

Your speed, armour and self healing should easily stand up to the punishment you will recieve, and you will take Scrakes heads off in 1 shot with the Xbox. FP might be a problem ofc, but you should still be Ok as long as you dink him with the XBox once he should either die immediately or die very quickly after (can't say I play beginner much)

Upvote 0
My only problem is the fact that it must be done on Bedlam.

Bedlam is a map i hate, i cannot cordinate myself around or whatever. Once i go run off to that one trader that is 70M away i cant find my way back. The entire place is creepy which is rather neat.

But the map is a confusing trap pretty much, if this was not map restricted. Id have that chicken suit in an hour.

Upvote 0

Bedlam is a map i hate, i cannot cordinate myself around or whatever. Once i go run off to that one trader that is 70M away i cant find my way back. The entire place is creepy which is rather neat.

But the map is a confusing trap pretty much, if this was not map restricted. Id have that chicken suit in an hour.

You must have no sense of direction then.
I allways find my way back to the camping spot on allmost any map without knowing it, unless something happens in the middle of me getting to the Trader that can ruin my focus.

You're not the only person that "hates" Bedlam.
A LOT of people rage at Bedlam because of how constantly dark it is, precisely why it's my favourite map in KF.

Upvote 0
Play beginner and use a weapon that's good against scrakes. You can rake in scrake kills as medic with a crossbow or axe, or just a hunting shotgun.

Just play alone, since the more players present, the tougher scrakes are. I got this achievement VERY quickly as a level 6 sharpshooter, but it's not difficult because beginner level scrakes count.

Upvote 0

A tip that I found very helpful back when bedlam first came out: The arrows painted on the ground always lead away from spawn. So if you're trying to get back to the usual hallway camping spot next to spawn, simply go against the arrows.

Upvote 0