• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this game already dead?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lteD2.png

J73PV.png

almost dead if you can call it that

Upvote 0
It's on its way out.

Only thing that might bring people back is some free content and for some game changing patches to come out.

I'd like to eventually see maps in more of a triangle or circle layout like some of ROOST's maps so we don't all run down the same rectangular "Charge the frontline" maps.

Reactions: >F|R< Sarcinelli
Upvote 0
And masturbatory and arrogant posts like yours are even less valuable in contributing towards the survival of the game. People here have a tendency to automatically dismiss criticism of any kind as whining, perhaps because they are under the impression that a negative or pessimistic criticism of the game is invalid by default.
I would argue that the forum-goers who spend most of their time calling out everyone else for "whining" and make continuous snide comments about it in other threads are more a threat to the community and the development of the game as a whole. Attempting to stifle the anxiety and concerns of the community, no matter how well or poorly phrased they may be, by telling them to go elsewhere or shut up is going to bury legitimate feedback and criticism that Tripwire needs to take into account to improve their product.

I have no problem with people voicing their complains, it's also not my goal to invalidate their complaints. But there's a fine line between constructive complaints and rants that allow for no discussion at all.

People that tend to take offense to what I say is mostly due to the fact that sometimes things need to be said. No I'm not trying to be arrogant, you look at it like I'm trying to bash everyone like a grammar nazi.
But that's far from the truth, the real reason I bash people like that is because they form the part of this community which I would call "impatient".

Tripwire is currently working their asses off to ensure that this game gets fixed as soon as they can. Then day after day after day, people here come complaining about their issues with the game. Which is of course their good right. But what isn't right is the expectation that it can be solved from one day to another.

You don't really see me disagreeing in any of the constructively built rants about this game.

Also P.S is the word "masturbatory" common in your vocabulary?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.