• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Killing Floor update?

If they are new weapons then the balance is out the window...this also goes for the level 7 theory....TW had previously mentioned adding custom maps to the official list so maybe some of those.

If truth I'd just be happy with the whitelist being updated and having plenty of servers with people who know what they are doing....I don't see many veterans around these days :(

More like one map, if any. With each KF map, there's 4 achies, one for all difficulties aside from Beginner. So there's a possibility of them putting in one map (if any maps) or a level 7, or they could be fun bits and bobs for already existing Zeds. Find out, we shall. :IS2:

Upvote 0
KILLING FLOOR HALLOWEEN EVENT

http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/halloween/

header_292x136.jpg

New DLC Character "Commando Chicken"
Complete the new achievements and unlock the new DLC Character, Commando Chicken!

ChickenSuit.png

ACHI

parkling in the Twilight
Kill The Vampire Patriarch Ringmaster in Bedlam

Carving The Jack O' Lantern
Decapitate a burning Halloween specimen in Bedlam

The Scene is Zed
Kill 250 Halloween Specimens in Bedlam

Zed October
Win a Bedlam Match During the Halloween Event on Hard

This is No Ordinary Rabbit!
Kill 25 Halloween Scrakes in Bedlam

Trick, not Treat
Kill 5 Halloween Specimens with any gun without reloading

Rule The Roost
Get all 6 achievements and unlock Commando Chicken

Upvote 0
I've updated, but now get a version mismatch error on a file 'Trip *something*' every server I try to join, even after verifying my cache integrity - is this because the servers I'm trying to join haven't updated yet?

I think we all have this problem (at least all my friends and me)

Here is some interesting info posted by Yoshiro in official steam KF group:
"There will be a new server build for the even shortly as we have found a problem with the current version."

Reactions: Richey79
Upvote 0