• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enjoying the game immensely, but with one tiiiny complaint

Giuliano

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think the volume of bullets passing overhead is a little too quiet compared to the rest of the ingame sounds. Obviously I've never been shot at and I don't see myself being shot at in the foreseeable future, but from what I've read the sound of a bullet passing overhead is overwhemingly loud and disorientating.

Anyone else agree?

The problem is there is bugger all suppression. You can continuously land rounds next to a targets head and he can still pop out and hit a penny at a hundred yards.

There is a slight problem infact. I think suppression should last a bit longer, but the big issue is that bullets make target suppresed only when flying OVER a target, but if you shoot at the sandbags that cover him no suppression will be delivered. Try it yourself, get with a friend on apartments and make him shoot the sandbags with a MG while you duck behind, then expose yourself. As long as he shoots the sandbags you can kill him 100% accuracy.

Upvote 0