• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Looking for some practice.

Hi,

I am new to these forums but i am a veteran in playing RO 1 and 2 and i also like to model.
I am looking for some mappers that want props made for their maps.
Normal mapping is new for me so i need some help with that i guess.
This seems like a nice community with mature people (just like ingame) so here i am!

I'm working on a map with a train station, if you are up for it you could basically model any props you want and I'd include it into my map happily ;)

This is the overall feel I'm going to be aiming for if you want some ideas I could use anything from houses to fences trees bushes rocks whatever you feel like

Qget6.jpg

TAbPm.jpg

Upvote 0
wow MvdH, great job man I could definitely find some use for those things in my map.

flavin420: The level design for RO2 is made using the SDK (which is UDK), but it's not yet fully released only pre-view release with bugs.
For the 3D Modelling of assets, I'd say to use 3DS Max from Autodesk which is basically the standard tool to model with. You can get a studen version from Autodesk for free.

Upvote 0