• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI Forums Game Night

TWI Forums Game Night

• Sunday

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Monday

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 43 41.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant play on US servers because of ping but a friendly bump to a good idea. :)

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I sometimes play on a UK server from the central US and, while my ping is in the neighborhood of 175, can still play quite nicely.

Personally, I think there is a psychological effect of seeing your ping that makes people believe that their performance is worse than it actually is.

Again, though, I may just be lucky.

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I sometimes play on a UK server from the central US and, while my ping is in the neighborhood of 175, can still play quite nicely.

Personally, I think there is a psychological effect of seeing your ping that makes people believe that their performance is worse than it actually is.

I live in the UK and i can play on 7th Cav server with similar pings. Normally its perfectly playable :)

Upvote 0

From Australia ( got to be with that name ) his ping would be more like 350 :cool:

Upvote 0
Thus far, it appears that Friday and Saturday are the big days. We're flexible and have hosted similar events in Ostfront. Even provided Teamspeak, but with RO2's excellent VOIP we'll try that for now. We can provide TS info later if needed.

We'll keep it at 52 players for now. If we need more space and everyone is happy, we'll bump it up.

If you're in Europe, just join the server sometime and see what your pings are. And if you're from South America, our clanmate from Brasil usually has a decent ping.

And to accommodate the EU players and account for the time difference, we could password the server beginning mid-morning Friday (Central US time). If its unplayable, let us know and perhaps someone could set up an EU server.

Since Friday is tommorow, how about the following setup:
TE only
10am - midnite Central Time (US) Friday and Saturdays
= 11am - 1am Eastern Time (US)
= 4pm - 6am UTC

Rather than PM everyone the password, how about if I just post it here?
PW = turkeyshoot
ServerName: [50pc.] All out War!
ServerIP: 66.150.214.124

VAC/PB on
Streaming to PBBans aswell.

Upvote 0
TE only
= 4pm - 6am UTC

PW = turkeyshoot

VAC/PB on

Its up an running for you EU players.
Will remain passworded until midnite CST. (However, if no one is participating, we'll open it back up to the public).

Upvote 0
Thus far, it appears that Friday and Saturday are the big days. We're flexible and have hosted similar events in Ostfront. Even provided Teamspeak, but with RO2's excellent VOIP we'll try that for now. We can provide TS info later if needed.

We'll keep it at 52 players for now. If we need more space and everyone is happy, we'll bump it up.

If you're in Europe, just join the server sometime and see what your pings are. And if you're from South America, our clanmate from Brasil usually has a decent ping.

And to accommodate the EU players and account for the time difference, we could password the server beginning mid-morning Friday (Central US time). If its unplayable, let us know and perhaps someone could set up an EU server.

Since Friday is tommorow, how about the following setup:
TE only
= 4pm - 6am UTC

PW = turkeyshoot

VAC/PB on

E-Mailed my home account the info :D

Will give it a shot tonight and tomorrow when I get a chance !!
Looking forward to gaming with many of you.

Upvote 0
It's a Dallas server, so the pings for us Europeans aren't that enjoyable.
On top of that I can't connect.

I don't want to advertize our server too much here. But like I said, I'll invite all of you! ;)

• Server Name: =EZ=Company Realism TE
  • IP: 64.120.46.60:7777
  • NY server (pings are fine for us in EU too, I get ~120),
  • 40 slots (our rig can still handle more, I could adjust that easily)
  • TE Realism
We got some rules though!

• No Foul Language! No abuse of other players!
  • No Racism of any kind will be tolerated!
  • No Intentional Teamkilling! Apologize for TKs!
  • No Advertizing or Recruiting by or for other clans!
  • No Arguing with the Admins! Comply with Admin Requests!

If someone uses ventrilo... IP: v7hostventrilo.com - Port: 4717 - No PW

I'll be there. Would be great to see some of you over there. :cool:

Upvote 0
E
Don't know why some can't connnect. Even though I was called out of town today (always happens on updates) we were among the first few servers up after the update at 3:30pm Central. Perhaps version mis-matches for some?

@Gudenrath:
Your game shouldn't crash if something is wrong with the server or the IP you enter. If a server is down or you enter the wrong IP, you should see a small blue "Paused" message, and not experience a crash. Might be something to look into.

Will keep it passworded for a time. If no takers, we'll let the public back in.
Enjoy

Upvote 0