• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pistol only

I actually find pistols only firefight to be amazing fun. We use Barracks internally and "meet up" at the NCO Barracks.
I coulden't agree more, the nagant revolver western-style shootout in the "Stalin House" on Barracks is awesome! Still its a bit sad that the jail is locked off, it would have been an awesome place to shoot the sheriff :)

Ruskie bandits v.s. Nazi sheriff and deputies.
This could be an awesome mod xD

Upvote 0
elpistolerostrikesback.png

fear him :IS2:

Upvote 0
Pistol only mutator where you can only have one bullet in the chamber at any time = hysterical, intense, must be made. Reload times must be equalised or perhaps have everyone use the same gun (revolver?)
Revolver is a bad idea, seeing as you need two or three in the chest to score a kill. You'd basically be relying on heart and head shots.

Upvote 0
Was some good fun there. I'm off to bed though.

Thx to the guys that stepped in. It was a friendly atmosphere throughout the whole time I was on and there was some good chatter going. I think everybody enjoyed bashing Putz once or twice, too. Hehe. :D
And I'm all up for doing this again sometime soon.

I'll leave the server as is. There are still some guys playing. I also put 10 bots on so that it doesn't get too boring should the player numbers drop. Have fun!

Upvote 0