• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Funniest Kill

I think it was in Commissar's House, I somehow made it much farther than the front line, and ended up in a house. I ran from room to room stabbing and shooting window gunners and every German I encountered in the halls just sort of froze when they saw me as it was completely unexpected. I must have taken out 6 or so.

After the respawn I didn't last long though.

Upvote 0
Was prone in a shellhole on Fallen Heroes just trying to remain unnoticed. Suddenly a Russian comes over the edge, shoots me and I begin the irrecoverable black screen of doom. He tries to finish me off with a bayonet from a standing position, I can see the blade pass right through the camera and hear a "tink" as his blade passes through my head but doesn't hurt me. In the final moments before my screen goes totally black, I manage to crawl a bit forward and lunge my bayonet into his guts from the ground and kill him. The guy I killed immediately PMs me, he is on my SF friends list, "WTF, that was BS dude".

Upvote 0
my funniest moment was when on apartments and sneaked into the left side apartments. I ran into a room with 3 ruskies and shot one and ran out of ammo. the 2nd one didn't realize i was a German and the 3rd tried to stab me with a bayo. Unfortunately for #3, i ran away and #2 stabbed #3. Since i ran to get out of the way I interrupted my reload and got shot by stab happy #2. Even though i was ultimately KIA I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time after i read #2 say he was sorry for stabbing his teammate and remembering the sound his teammate made when he was stabbed, it was the one really long death howl sound. :D

Upvote 0
Defending the last cap Spartanovka.

Armed with a bolt action rifle.

Six assorted Germans armed with Mkbs and semi-auto's storm in, killing everyone but me.

No, seriously, it's just me on this point for several seconds.

Bloodlust rampage perk activated!

Kill all 6 Germans in the span of 10 seconds.

With a bayonet.

No seriously.

Nothing but a bayonet.

Stood there for a second above the last corpse just like, "no way I just bloody did that."

Twas awesome.

Upvote 0
On pavlovs near the flipped traincars. An epic battle raged as most of the players in the full 64 man server fought over that one area, ignoring zabs house.

Sitting behind a traincar with the Commisar next to me as an engineer I heard the terrible rumble of a panzer 4 approaching around the north side. Pulling out my AT grenades I took a peek, he was some 50 feet off and facing in our direction, no chance at all of getting too him. ( he was using the AI MG). He started to roll forward again obviously feeling more confident, and rolled right by the traincar where we were holed up. Running up to the side of his tank and quickly throwing my AT grenades I dispatched the iron beast quickly and made my way back to the cover of the Traincar. I turned and looked at the commisar, still blissfully sitting there peeking around the south side of the traincar and couldent help but starting to laugh. (I was overtired at that time so it was funny to me) Here I had just run and blown up one of the obstacles to our advance and nearly died, and here tovarich sits there like nothing had happened at all. It was an interesting moment to stop and speculate to how such little and forgettable ( or missable ) actions can sway a battle and still be forgettable, while yet being so important to those involved. ( Translation I had a moment of feeling small and insignificant on a large battleifield, quite good for a game of only 32 players per side )

Funny on the other hand. On that same match later I had no AT grenades so i placed a satchel on a tank as it started to reverse away. After making it to cover I gleefully peaked as the tank reversed towards the german spawn and a number of hostile infy.
*BOOM*/*SPLAT* take your pick of the two of those words, it was epic.

Upvote 0
elpistolerostrikesback.png

:IS2:

Upvote 0