• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enemy Loadout Ppsh41 ...

|716ID| Hptm.Popov

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2011
Ok, i would like someone to explain me why :

Why, there are no Enemy Class Loadout Ppsh41 for the german ?
I mean ... PPsh41 is the most captured weapon ever !!!!!

I don't care about captured Avt40 ...

Squad Leader, and Assault heroes, may have the Ppsh41 as choice for enemy class loadout.

To TWI :
wtf_cat.jpg

Just today I was thinking too about it ... I think that comanders and squad leaders should have acces to the PPSH instead the SVT , an in the same way MP40 for the Soviet Commander and Squad Leaders instead the the german semi-auto that was not better than the SVT , so it makes no much sense offer it to the Soviets as a "cool" weapon .

Upvote 0
+1 to PPSh for german assualt heroes and MP40 for soviet assault heroes (no MP40/II though, it should be removed from the game). And something should be done with Mkb, no one (witch some exceptions) will pick PPSh over Mkb. Why take any gun when you can get portable machine gun with ability to ADS?

Upvote 0
I agree. The ppsh is a weapon that, although it requires quite some habbit in RO2, is extremely efficient and medium and close range.

Even though it would be only logical to have as enemy loadout for the Germans, it would also mean that the game would be even more unbalanced for the Russians. I belive that enemy loadout shouldn't even be allowed.

Upvote 0
The fact is and still stands that the Germans through out the war captured and converted the ppsh for their own use I think that this gimmick of using captured weapons is stupid yet we all know that the ppsh was used by the Germans in Stalingrad and if it is here to stay then let the Germans use ppsh

Reactions: Thyrker
Upvote 0