• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra: Repercussions of Mkb

Nimsky

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Ivan waited. The sheets of paper around him rattled and blew out of the air. There were Germans in Apartments. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Komadnir Vasili were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Ivan was a Raw Recruit for fourteen years. When he was young he listened to Lenin speeches and he said to dad "I want to fight in Stalingrad daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY GERMANS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in Stalingrad Apartments he knew there were Germans.
"This is Vasili" the recon plane crackered. "You must fight the Germans!"
So Ivan gotted his Nugget and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the Germans
"I will troll him" said the German Hero and he fired the Mkb 42 with scope and bayonet. Ivan Nuggeted at him and tried to blew him up, but didn't have the right unlocks. But then the recon plane crashed on them and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the Germans" he shouted
The radio said "No, Ivan. You are the Germans"
And then Ivan was a Trollkarabiner.

nugget, short for moist nugget, is /k/ slang for Mosin Nagant; due to the phonological similarities.

ifB3G.png

Reactions: Landrik and kapulA
Upvote 0