• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I do not think there is poor hit detection.

So please Grand master , Explain this :rolleyes:: Red Orchestra 2 - Ammunition well spent - YouTube

Happens to me many time on 24/32 servers with less 100 ping ( not my vid BTW ).

Arm shot, not fatal. The rest were fired when the rifle was pointed somewhere else. If you freak out and take pop shots, you will mostly miss. You have to take a second to aim, even at two guys in a trench at 2 meters. They're still moving and so is your barrel.

Most of the time, if you fire too quickly and don't give your barrel a chance to line up, your shots will go elsewhere even though your front sight is on the target.

Upvote 0
Arm shot, not fatal. The rest were fired when the rifle was pointed somewhere else. If you freak out and take pop shots, you will mostly miss. You have to take a second to aim, even at two guys in a trench at 2 meters. They're still moving and so is your barrel.

Most of the time, if you fire too quickly and don't give your barrel a chance to line up, your shots will go elsewhere even though your front sight is on the target.

Arm shot? LOL which one? He had at least 2 directly into center mass and nothing registered.

This is what people are talking about :)

Upvote 0

Some of you really are delusional ...

btw, non fatal shots still make blood spray, noise, and wound decal. How do you explain the lack of this?

Upvote 0
and let's not forget these are still RIFLE SHOTS from 2m away

even if it wasn't a hit detection problem, damn. he deserves more than iron crosses for being bulletproof
I remember you killed me in Station yesterday because the bullet that was supposed to hit your chest passed right through you :p

And that was with a ping of 60, so it's not ping related.

Upvote 0
Oh hit registration is definately off sometimes. I do a lot of bayonet stabbing and some people take 3+ stabs before they go down, many times leading into them just turning around from the sounds of stabbing and clubbing/stabbing/shooting me in the face.

And yes the stabs were hitting as I got perfect "slish" sounds everytime, just not registering. Oh and sometimes I hit them straight in the chest, and they kill me + bandage... like seriously?

Upvote 0
LOL, I just got out of a server in which I kept chest shooting an MG34 Rambo with a semi auto from close range, nothing registered

Had the SAME EXACT thing last night... mg rambo (who ran to me mighty fast, i might add), SVT-ed him 3-4 times in chest, 3 meters away, nothing. Got shredded then, of course.

Upvote 0