• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Not a revolutionary game, but still a great one and a very good Deus Ex game. The series is back, can't wait for the missing link DLC and hopefully the next title(although they should take their time, build a new engine and use other colour schemes than brown, yellow and gold). Loved the hints during the credits(SPOILER: Adam Jensens' DNA being used in the creation of the Denton brothers; Bob Page talking to Everett about the Morpheus project)

Now I'm really out of PC games atm. On the other hand there are tons of PS3 games I yet have to play(finish god of war 3, play uncharted 2, red dead redemption, etc.), wish some of those would be on PC instead. I'm thinking about doing another Witcher 2 playthrough with the 2.0 update being released tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Playing RO2 till Rage comes out. Just finished Deus ex which was a decent game bar the boss fights as a stealth character(don't get your implants replaced)

New Vegas lonesome road wasn't bad either but a bit too linear for my liking.

Also playing Space zombies and pirates on and off which is fun in short bursts.

Upvote 0
Deus Ex regular version and also Malkavian and the Unreal Revolution.
So many times the "Paul I tought you where a GEP Gun" joke is abused but it's still funny.
Currently in Hong Kong in the normal DE GOTY getting the sword back to Tong.
I keep losing it when I talk to people on the market.

JC DENTON IN DA FRESH
I SPEEL MY DRIENK

Upvote 0
Played through the Mortal Kombat story-mode and afterwards just couldn't resist but buy the Freddy Krueger DLC :D
Also still busy with Red Dead Redemption

On the PC side I started with RAGE(nice graphics at range, fugly textures if you look closely however) but I'm not sure if it'll keep me motivated because the gameplay seemed pretty boring to me
Also some RO2 now and then, but I still haven't gotten warm with that game

Upvote 0
Half-Life 2 again.
What a ridiculously well-crafted game.:)
The oppressive, dystopian atmosphere, the sense of urgency, the weapon-enemy interaction (ever since the Ravenholm trailer I'm in love with the way headcrabs get knocked back when you hit them with the crowbar)...

And, imo, the game will always look great because even when the textures and models are outdated the design can hold its own.
As awesome Half-Life 1 is, Half-Life 2 is a very worthy successor.

Upvote 0