• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not getting achivements.

Rodn3y

Sep 18, 2011
Since reset, I've recieved none of the campaign based achievements. (I never got the training ones before reset either). I've completed them both fully but no achievements at all. Yes, I've played them since reset, beat both campaigns BEFORE and AFTER reset.

Sup?

Some Achievements unlocked, some not

Some Achievements unlocked, some not

Before the last Patch i just get the achievements for the new campaign, now they work for the sovjet campaign too, but there is something strange. I only get the achievement for the completed chapter after the mission, i get it after the chapter completed movie. if i skip it, i dont get the achievement. And the tutorial achievements are totally not working, i hope it will be fixed, i tried several times (finished it with the next mission, restarting on several difficulties) but still no tutorial achievements.

Upvote 0
And... another bump. I am having the same problem with the SP achievements. I had completed all German and Russian campaigns prior to the reset. Only the German campaigns achievements were unlocked. No Russian or training.

After the reset I have not been able to unlock any German, Russian, or training achievements.

Please fix.

Upvote 0