• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Hello.

I think the realistic server setting is too arcade. There should not be any helper voices warnings for you about anything, like grenades, enemy snipers, mg's etc. The sound of sizzling grenade or whirling bullets should be warning enough, if you are that lucky ;D.

Also the constant cursing and slapstick humor the toon bables is a bad idea to expose campers. Not to mention the audio hint "where are you...".

The comic oneliners should be configurable in a way you can just turn them off in your client.

Also, all the voice messages should be boud to a key/menu to impose simple ingame communication. Or the ingame voice should be tweaked in a way, that only (all) players within certain radius could hear you. And while under heavy artillery fire, you could scream your lungs out and nobody would hear you :).

Until the game supports "realistic" gameplay, I see no future for it in serious eSports type scenario. Commander shouting orders and positions of snipers in everyones ears is just ridiculous. Why not introduce something new and novel to the genre?

Regards;
Schmidt Fritz, Internet Schmeissers since 2000, they are serious business.

Hello.

I think the realistic server setting is too arcade. There should not be any helper voices warnings for you about anything, like grenades, enemy snipers, mg's etc. The sound of sizzling grenade or whirling bullets should be warning enough, if you are that lucky ;D.

Also the constant cursing and slapstick humor the toon bables is a bad idea to expose campers. Not to mention the audio hint "where are you...".

The comic oneliners should be configurable in a way you can just turn them off in your client.

Also, all the voice messages should be boud to a key/menu to impose simple ingame communication. Or the ingame voice should be tweaked in a way, that only (all) players within certain radius could hear you. And while under heavy artillery fire, you could scream your lungs out and nobody would hear you :).

Until the game supports "realistic" gameplay, I see no future for it in serious eSports type scenario. Commander shouting orders and positions of snipers in everyones ears is just ridiculous. Why not introduce something new and novel to the genre?

Regards;
Schmidt Fritz, Internet Schmeissers since 2000, they are serious business.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

Upvote 0