• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perks have stopped levelling

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
I'm posting this thread on behalf of my sister, a fellow KF nut. :IS2:

She's playing KF and all, minding her own business, and all of a sudden, her perks stop levelling completely, and this problem has persisted for a few days. We can't think of anything on our end that could possibly cause this. :confused:

What exactly happens is that my sis is currently a level 5 berzerker, and when she plays, she levels it up to 6, and then upon starting the game again, it reverts to level 5 again, at 5.4 million damage, instead of being in level 6. This seems to be the case with all the other perks, too.

What could possibly be the cause of this? :confused:

Her firewall is actually switched off, so that can't be the problem. :/ Her perks have been working perfectly fine up to now, and we can't think of what the problem could be on our end. It can't be our own connection, because we live in the same house and my perks are just fine.

Upvote 0
is anything flagging in a firewall etc? it needs to update back to the stats server, maybe its stopping updating after a while as the connection to it gets blocked?
There aren't any packages, that could be blocked by a firewall when you're possible to play online. If your firewall accepts Steam and KF there can't be a problem caused by a firewall (another resaon could be an antivirus program).

Upvote 0