• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why am I forced to mute several people every time i join a server

Jesus ****ing christ give TWI time to fix things!

They are aware that you can't turn VOIP off, but it's not constantly whining on the forum that's going to help, is it? Post it in the suggestions section or something, so that they are aware of it, but don't make stupid theards like this complaining constantly about how the game works.

If you KNOW you can't turn off VOIP before (which I think you can, at least, mute VOIP) don't make a theard complaining about it, suggest the change, or report it as an error, I don't know.

But please, stop with this stupid pointless theards in which you don't ask a question or request help, but just complain.

Upvote 0
Jesus ****ing christ give TWI time to fix things!

They are aware that you can't turn VOIP off, but it's not constantly whining on the forum that's going to help, is it? Post it in the suggestions section or something, so that they are aware of it, but don't make stupid theards like this complaining constantly about how the game works.

If you KNOW you can't turn off VOIP before (which I think you can, at least, mute VOIP) don't make a theard complaining about it, suggest the change, or report it as an error, I don't know.

But please, stop with this stupid pointless theards in which you don't ask a question or request help, but just complain.

oh well im sorry if i think its a big issue that you have to listen to kids talking bull**** every time.

jerk

Reactions: Anunzi
Upvote 0
oh well im sorry if i think its a big issue that you have to listen to kids talking bull**** every time.

jerk

It's a big issue when the problem the said kids are talking about has been posted several times before, and yet they, and you, come here creating constant new theards with no contribute at all to anything except to the constant whining.

Reactions: dontfeedtheanimal
Upvote 0