• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

when the stats/success are FULLY reset ?

darksam68

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2011
Okay, I know when you will finally reset ALL STATS (success AND stats) ??
I'm sick !!

for example with my MP40 My accuracy is 1747%... (17kills with one shot -_-')

or on steam i have unlocked this success :
Hero

Complete the full campaign on hero

Just by winning the first mission....

other exemple ?

Fix Bayonets Gold

Kill 100 enemies in melee combat

Unlocked with a sniper headshot... well...

Listen my prayer Tripwire... please ! :(

Hard to understand broken english but the update to fix stats is coming soon, it is being tested in beta as we speak. I'm more excited about the sound bug being fixed though.

The sound bug as in taking out the amazing voice acting of dying soldiers and the difference in sound between firing in a room and outside? Cos I don't seem to have that any more.. :(

Upvote 0
I'm more interested in why Stats are so highly sought after in the first place. There's no leaderboards. So technically it's only a carrot-on-a-stick sort of setup where unlocks are being dangled in front of you by doing actions that don't neccesarily benefit the team at all, like sitting back instead of attacking or camping excessively.

In the end, it's just something that would've been unlocked and free to be used by everyone instead of being a false achievement feeling feature. Plus, if everyone had everything unlocked it wouldn't be seen as a straight upgrade by default and instead be balanced against other weapons more directly.

Upvote 0