• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do any mod's actually moderate?

DoubleSleven

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
This General Discussion chat used to be just as it titles "General Discussion" now I see numerous post's of complaints and bugs and issues regarding the game. Please please get some mod's hell i'll do it free of charge.

Delete or move post's into the proper message board.

This just doesn't look good for TWI when people come visit the site and they want to say hello to the community and all they can read is a bunch of issues/bugs/crying cause they suck topics

or people are interested with the game and they come to check it out and see the general chat being over run by complaints. This message board needs mod's and BAD!!!

This General Discussion chat used to be just as it titles "General Discussion" now I see numerous post's of complaints and bugs and issues regarding the game. Please please get some mod's hell i'll do it free of charge.

Delete or move post's into the proper message board.

This just doesn't look good for TWI when people come visit the site and they want to say hello to the community and all they can read is a bunch of issues/bugs/crying cause they suck topics

or people are interested with the game and they come to check it out and see the general chat being over run by complaints. This message board needs mod's and BAD!!!
We cant be all fanboys I'm afraid :( There is nothing abnormal about complaints in a general chat. Havent seen ''they suck'' topics either. You're overreacting.

Upvote 0