• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

I'd assume because then everyone would erupt in anger and disbelief should the patch not work flawlessly from the start. As others have stated, it is a common practice in the industry to beta test major patches prior to full circulation.

you must have missed the part where i said other game devs do this, hell even the MMO battleground europe do open beta tests while the main game server still runs.

as things stand i dont think TW has much to lose at present. thousands of players have shelved RO2 due to these issues.

lets get some open beta testing i say.:)

Upvote 0
The most important question:

Will be a global stats reset?

Or you guys found a way to get it fixed with the real stats gain for each player?

I agree - the patch wont matter unless either a true reading of stats is able to be taken or just erase all stats from everyone.

People being hero in all classes etc from only a few hours of gameplay isnt errr kosher'.

-thanks for this fix thou- looking forward to it

Upvote 0
I have downloaded the beta patch and have fired up the game, however there appear to be no servers for testing. I've tried using the command line to fire up a SP with bots but no go on that either. Oh, and what's this lovely -32bit command line in the Launch settings?

EDIT: Also worth noting that indeed, the stats remained messed up. I'm seeing some odd stuff still... As well as the 100+% stats. Like the 800% accuracy on my... MG I think it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0