• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Server kicks me when I join a PB-enabled server

UDM

Sep 15, 2011
When I join a PB-enabled server, typically PB-High or PB-Medium, the game kicks me out. The error message is attached below. I'm not sure what I can tell you about whatever caused this, except it just happened out of the blue a few days ago when I tried to join one of my usual servers, and then got this. Since then, all PB-enabled servers do the same. Manually updating PB doesn't work.

For servers that are protected with PB-Low, I don't get booted out, but at the part of the screen where the chat messages typically go to, I get the same error message constantly pestering me.

Let me know if there's anything I can look out for that might help resolve this issue, such as any other files that may have logged more details about the error.

(Pardon the repetition in the thread title. Too bad you can't edit thread titles to get rid of silly mistakes like this :p)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: