• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Windows 7 window mode

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 home premium(32-bit) from vista home basic(32-bit as well). Now, with vista I never had many problems(some maps ran like balls, simple fix of not playing them), however with 7 I find myself to be starting in window mode(resolution of 1280x960) every time regardless of my changing it or not. Is there any sort of fix to this, or do I have to continue changing my resolution settings every time I launch it?

do you exit the game correctly after changing the graphic settings?

else you could change it manually if you go to your killingfloor installation folder. then go to system folder then look for killingfloor.ini when inside the document. press ctrl+f then search for one of these lines.

WindowedViewportX=1280
WindowedViewportY=960
FullscreenViewportX=1280
FullscreenViewportY=960

(just change it to what you want)

then you wanna search for (ctrl+f)

StartupFullscreen=False

and make it say "True"

Upvote 0
killing floor is not doing it correctly.

roflmao :p

I've earlier heard that having steam enabled wont make the game start in full screen. but it should help clicking start when the games start and double click the window line intop. it should make your game go "full screen"

anyways. you could also try disable steam interfere with the game by following these steps IN DAH PICTURE :D

howtodisableingamesteam.jpg

Upvote 0