• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be nice to have a reset, so it would be possible to follow my own stats.
Atm I don't think any of them are right. Some of the weapon levels are very high, and I haven't even used them at all.:confused: With the guns I've been using, the progress hasn't been saved properly and I've noticed the levels decreased randomly sometimes.

Upvote 0
Just went from level 12 to 41 and got a bunch of Steam Achievements... I did want to work for those... I believe I will take a break until this is fixed and the stats are what they should. (sadly I forgot to make a .log or .dmp file or whatever would have been the correct thing...)

EDIT:
Also: I may have missed if it, but a dev. comment about what the future holds, reagarding stats resets of both RO2 and Steam Achievement, would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, you play just for stats then?

Is this all you post on the forums? It seems to me that you must criticize people's choices because they don't fit your ideology. I'm waiting for stats myself, and so is my friend. Why? Because we want our progression saved through a game we enjoy. Just because individuals wait for a portion of the game that was implemented in the game to work.

Reactions: goat77
Upvote 0
If they're going to have stats, they might as well be right. If they're going to leave them as gibberish, just remove them all together.

There is no sense, reason, or logic behind leaving the stats in place *and* totally broken. There is, however, inertia and laziness. That's really the only justification for leaving it as it currently is.

Upvote 0
TWI, I really hope you do a reset when the stats work properly! I'm getting random achievements... already got 36% of the achievements. I think 30% of them were random.
And.. I was honor level 17, logged off, next day I logged in: honor level 40! Restarted my game, honor level 7* (I think it was 76). Logged off, logged in again: honor level 84?! I'm a hero now >.<

Upvote 0
Is this all you post on the forums? It seems to me that you must criticize people's choices because they don't fit your ideology. I'm waiting for stats myself, and so is my friend. Why? Because we want our progression saved through a game we enjoy. Just because individuals wait for a portion of the game that was implemented in the game to work.

Just asking. I don't care if the game is pointless for them and that's all they play for is stats. If they liked playing the game, the stats would just be a bonus.

Upvote 0
****ing answer to us!!!!!
Are you going to do anything about this?
NOTHING WORKS WITH THIS GAME. NOTHING.
The frigging menu freezes on me I mean what the hell?
Fix this **** piece of a game or get me my ****ing money. Otherwise I regard you as thieves. That. THIEVES.
I'll file a goddamn EU complaint this is getting ridiculous I've send money your way and now I want value. I made a contract you did not fulfill. Answer to me or I'll just write one.
I'm tired of this I get ripped off and then some kid shows up and argues with me when theres nothing to argue when features were promised and not fulfilled and the game is freezing, crashing, going mute, ill performing, turning weapons into a lottery, etc.

If Tripwire were to regard this as something they want to correct they'd communicate that they're sorry. They stopped doing that. They're now focusing on the ridiculous idea of redoing the maps with less detail? Are you kidding me we can't even play with mighty performance problems right now. Do that when everything else is working jeez do they fire up the game at work every now and then and see whats going on? Epected sales and actual folks online...does not add up huh? They've let this thing die, its not dying its allready dead. Go check it out. theres like 200 ppl online who play very boring matches and first and foremost use RO2 as some sort of IRC channel for nazi history stuff and the state of video games. This is so ridiculous give me back my money, tell steam you were aiming to high and that ppl should be allowed to get a refund or I'll go bananas.

Upvote 0
****ing answer to us!!!!!
Are you going to do anything about this?
NOTHING WORKS WITH THIS GAME. NOTHING.
The frigging menu freezes on me I mean what the hell?
Fix this **** piece of a game or get me my ****ing money. Otherwise I regard you as thieves. That. THIEVES.
I'll file a goddamn EU complaint this is getting ridiculous I've send money your way and now I want value. I made a contract you did not fulfill. Answer to me or I'll just write one.
I'm tired of this I get ripped off and then some kid shows up and argues with me when theres nothing to argue when features were promised and not fulfilled and the game is freezing, crashing, going mute, ill performing, turning weapons into a lottery, etc.

If Tripwire were to regard this as something they want to correct they'd communicate that they're sorry. They stopped doing that. They're now focusing on the ridiculous idea of redoing the maps with less detail? Are you kidding me we can't even play with mighty performance problems right now. Do that when everything else is working jeez do they fire up the game at work every now and then and see whats going on? Epected sales and actual folks online...does not add up huh? They've let this thing die, its not dying its allready dead. Go check it out. theres like 200 ppl online who play very boring matches and first and foremost use RO2 as some sort of IRC channel for nazi history stuff and the state of video games. This is so ridiculous give me back my money, tell steam you were aiming to high and that ppl should be allowed to get a refund or I'll go bananas.

lol. This is how you throw a tantrum, kids.

Reactions: Pyros777
Upvote 0
Stats are one of their top 3 priorities right now, and they've said that multiple times, multiple places.

No one's issue is getting lots of dev feedback other than performance atm. They're not going to guarantee us anything about stats until they're at least working either. So chill out, enjoy the unlocks you haven't earned yet and look forward to when you'll probably at least be able to reset them manually on your own, just like you've been able to in previous TWI games. At least that way you don't look like twit.

Upvote 0
Good lord.

Today I'm honor level 80 something, I have lvl 50 K98k and 91/30 and ability to pick enemy rifle, hero assault, MG-34 saddle drum and enemy MG on MG class, hero commander, PPSh drum mag, MP-40/II, Mkb/AVT-40, bayonets on G41 and SVT.

I think that covers it all. Whatever, I guess I'm glad to have the PPSh drum mag. Here's a video of it for the ones who've never seen it before: http://youtu.be/awciN0lSqqk Its very good, feels closer to what a PPSh ought too...ROF is too low and recoil is too high still, but those are less bothersome issues now.

Upvote 0