• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Number of sales

SilentDawn

Sep 3, 2011
Israel
Is there any chance tripwire gonna post the number of copies RO2 sold? i saw that feature on the minecraft website and it was quite interesting (it's a dynamic counter thingie :) ). now i know this kind of information can be bad for buisiness if the game has lousy sales. but from what i can see, that is not the issue with RO2.

so, what do u say tripwire? :)

The amount refunded will be close to Zero.

Nearly impossibly to refund a pc game.

Its never impossible, you have the BBB and FTC. STEAM is just blocking you, BBB and FTC will get your money back. Im half tempted to send a complaint to the BBB. You'll get your money back, promise you that.

@Switchblade, lawl way to drop your cred lower

Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0
* cough* BS * Cough*

Hi ***

I’m afraid we can’t offer you a refund as we can’t revoke the code from your steam account as we are only a reseller. Also we have already paid the games publisher for your code and cannot receive a refund from them.

The only thing I can advise is to wait until the game receives an update. It sounds like these bugs are quite common, so its likely that the developers will attend to them and release an update to fix them.

Kind Regards,

Jordan Marshall
Hi ***,

We have not been refunding people for their dissatisfaction with the game. Only in very specific circumstances would we consider such a step. Refunds are only issued whereby we've made a mistake or there has been other issues outstanding. We can't discuss other customer's situations with you, only assess the situation by your own.

We would be unable to offer a refund on this product, as it's a steam title.

Regards

Rich

BS indeed I've got lots of others, you just got smacked by proof!

Upvote 0
BS indeed I've got lots of others, you just got smacked by proof!
proof for you not being able to get a refund, yes, I never asked for proof nor said that your claim wasn't true, I believe you on your word.

And undoubtly there are a lot more that were hyped into a game that was not what they expected, or maybe a better description, they did not investigate what to expect, but whatever the reasons , they are unhappy.

but what is BS imo is
even more embarrassed if they show amount of refunds returned..
I don't think there is reason to be embarassed
because I think that the majority of people did know what to expect (even the bugs, but also the fixes, updates and future dlc) and are happy with it

What's left linger on this board and complain in every thread.

Reactions: Golf33
Upvote 0
proof for you not being able to get a refund, yes, I never asked for proof nor said that your claim wasn't true, I believe you on your word.

And undoubtly there are a lot more that were hyped into a game that was not what they expected, or maybe a better description, they did not investigate what to expect, but whatever the reasons , they are unhappy.

but what is BS imo is I don't think there is reason to be embarassed
because I think that the majority of people did know what to expect (even the bugs, but also the fixes, updates and future dlc) and are happy with it

What's left linger on this board and complain in every thread.

Whats left is gamers who enjoy the game, but cant stand the constant bugs, same old excuses from dev, and want to see the game grow, thats why they are here complaining.

If no one was here complaining, then nothing would get done. Be lucky there still is a handful of fans that post on this forum, as there isnt much to start with, and isn't a huge RO2 fanbase either, RO2 peaks only at about 5-6k people on weekdays. And at avg, 2-3k only playing. A Huge and greater portion of that are Euro servers / 3rd world country servers & players.

So if anything, be happy people are crying and complaining. Yes, rudeness has risen in some peoples post, but not everyone can be nice or mean.

Again, Customer is always right.

Upvote 0
Whats left is gamers who enjoy the game, but cant stand the constant bugs, same old excuses from dev, and want to see the game grow, thats why they are here complaining.

If no one was here complaining, then nothing would get done. Be lucky there still is a handful of fans that post on this forum, as there isnt much to start with, and isn't a huge RO2 fanbase either, RO2 peaks only at about 5-6k people on weekdays. And at avg, 2-3k only playing. A Huge and greater portion of that are Euro servers / 3rd world country servers & players.

So if anything, be happy people are crying and complaining. Yes, rudeness has risen in some peoples post, but not everyone can be nice or mean.

Again, Customer is always right.

No, the customer THINKS they are always right. ;)

Upvote 0