• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favorite Perk?

But 'troll' is right? :D

Plus I don't think I'm no where near as bad as Kami is at least.

Up voted because that's very true. The only person that is nearly as bad as me is Ibin as we all know. I suck pretty hard at all the perks, but my least sucky are support and medic.

I find that berserker is tolerable if I play it as a CAMPING zerker. Basically holding one spot while the rest of the team kills the stuff that eats on me and I can't really kill.

Last edited:
Reactions: brick_top1982
Upvote 0
I used to play Medic and Support religiously, but new favorite now is SS xbow+HC.

OoO a Convert! You have come to the good side and you will never leave. There is something grossly satisfying to see heads explode under the mighty hand cannon hammer.

Favorite perk would undoubtedly be bow/hc SS. Though a fun combo for suicidal SS I've learned is LAR/M32 (Direct headshots only :D).

Reactions: brick_top1982
Upvote 0
Nerfing and/or buffing decides for me, because i am competitive and i want to win. And i mostly play on higher difficulties, 95 % on HoE ( formerly suicidial ).

Chronological order of perk most often used in games:

1. Firebug

2. Commando

3. Sharpshooter

4. Support

5. Berserk ( present )

Demo i do use sometimes on HoE due to him also being effective, but firebug i use for Hard. Medic is certainly a useful perk for tanking fps on HoE, but i never use medic. With a medic on HoE, you could switch a demo in team for another perk.

I guess firebug is the looser!!!

Upvote 0
Vulkan's opinion of soothing doesn't coincide with most people's. To him, ~50 pipes beeping every 2 seconds is annoying and dead silence is not.

The constant beeping does get annoying from time to time, hence why I don't usually where my right earphone when we play Biotics lab lol. BTW, when are we gonna do our VIP mode?

Reactions: Benjamin
Upvote 0
Vulkan's opinion of soothing doesn't coincide with most people's. To him, ~50 pipes beeping every 2 seconds is annoying and dead silence is not.

I can't sleep at night unless I have either the delicious sound of a saw grinding against a wall, or an absurd amount of pipes beeping in my room. I find it just as soothing as Ben Stien's "Clear Eyes" voice.

Upvote 0
>competitive
>co-op game

How do the two mix?
Ah, yes. I've often found myself comparing KF to volleyball.

Well, I'd have liked to talk about KF since supposedly that's what this place is for. But you know, before we can begin to dive into the complex nature of this game we must first harness an understanding of what it means for a game to be co-op, and what it means for a game to be competitive. I am willing to enlighten you, but you must be equally willing to open your eyes and see the world for what it truly is. Lest you remain blind - and deafmuteblind would be a pretty ridiculous thing to name yourself.

Alright. The first stop on our magical journey is to understand the denotation of the word competitive. Now please understand - I know you claim to have a grasp of the english language in this first quote here, but since you were horrendously mistaken before I can do nothing but dismiss your claim as I would dismiss a child grasping for an out-of-reach cookie jar. Let's carry on then. From our dear friends over at Merriam-Webster, we see the following:
to strive consciously or unconsciously for an objective (as position, profit, or a prize)

I don't know what you would say here, but I'm not you. Nor am I someone else (who also isn't you or me). But that isn't the point. The point is that the objective here is to be the very best like no one ever was at KF. Naturally, the word best connotes a relative degree of something, in this case skill, and to the extent of being better than anyone else. I imagine this concept must be foreign should you not be very good at doing anything, although in your case I can tell you that you're very good at enticing a laugh.

Okay! Stage 2! My my, quite accomplished now. Alright, let's get this over with. From our valued friends again:
to act or work with another or others : act together or in compliance

So again, I suppose KF may not be a very cooperative game if you play it all by yourself, but in this hypothetical situation where you're on a server with other sentient beings, almost every action you take in killing zeds in-game will in some way benefit your teammates. You know, teamwork. Cooperation.

Serious note: KF doesn't take place on a sandy beach with beautiful women, but you should seriously realize that you literally asked for how co-op and competitive mix, and I gave you just that. I think we both know that your 4chan greentext and unnecessary degree of condescension tells anyone who'd care to read what you said that you don't care for any response. So instead I gave you a trolltext, which is what you deserve.

Now you know the way. I have opened the door, but you must step forth. I cannot guide you any more than I have just now - you tread on sacred ground.

Reactions: SMIFF and Formless
Upvote 0
ar3fW.png

Upvote 0