• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favourite map?

Favourite map?

• Barracks

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Station

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Grain Elevator

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Spartanovka

Votes: 57 23.1%
  • Fallen Fighters

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Apartments

Votes: 23 9.3%
  • Commisar's House

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • Red October Factory

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Pavlov's House

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Gumrak

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
Grain Elevator is the one for me, it's a map where attacking isn't as hard as in others if the allies don't hide and park themselves in the first objective.
Also I like the multilevel design.
Spartanovka is so flat that its map borders are 'danger you're leaving the combat zone' black screens.

Upvote 0
I don't think any of the RO2 maps can top my favorites from RO1, but I'd say Station is the best as far as small infantry map goes.

Barrack is a close second.

Spartanovka is ok, but I don't like the weird empty spaces on each side of the map. It really ruins the immersion and makes you feel like you are on some board game rather than a russian village.

The combined arms map are broken IMHO and nothing comes close to the greatness of Konigsplatz, Berezina, Rakowice or Leningrad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would have voted for Red October but the Lockdown on the first Soviet objective in that map just prevents me. as someone stated here before, it's a beautiful, frightening map that deserves more respect than lockdown. right now Red October usually finishes in 10 minutes (2 rounds of failure to capture the first warehouse). and that is really sad.

voted for Station, though most maps are good IMO. what I like about station is the multi-platform fights going on. I know some don't like it, but I dig it, mainly because it creates lots of flanking opportunities.

Upvote 0
Fallen fighters FTW! If there was a bit more cover in the square I think it'd be a little harder for snipers and enable more people to reach and battle over the objectives.

Grain elevator is a close second for me. Both maps would benefit from more flanking routes to give players multiple avenues for attack. They play a little predictably.....

Upvote 0