• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
A required update for RO2 has been released. Changes include:

- Fixed a bug where all sound would sometimes cut out when the map changes (Edit - Removing, this fix was causing performance issues)
- Various crash fixes for server and client
- Client performance optimizations
- Single Player Fix - fixed "double music" playing when loading the game from a checkpoint
- Added the ability to enable webadmin through the commandline. This will allow you to override what is in the ini files, thus fixing up any issues with inis getting overwritten by updates. To enable webadmin via the commandline add EnableWebAdmin=True to the "?" separated commandline parameters. To set the webadmin port add WebAdminPort=<DesiredPort> to the "?" separated commandline parameters.

As usual it does not fix anything it doesn't say it fixes, nor will it make you more attractive to the opposite sex :)

As a heads up, we are continuing to work on the following:
- VOIP
- Stats
- Crashes
- Optimization

A required update for RO2 has been released. Changes include:

- Fixed a bug where all sound would sometimes cut out when the map changes
- Various crash fixes for server and client
- Client performance optimizations
- Single Player Fix - fixed "double music" playing when loading the game from a checkpoint
- Added the ability to enable webadmin through the commandline. This will allow you to override what is in the ini files, thus fixing up any issues with inis getting overwritten by updates. To enable webadmin via the commandline add EnableWebAdmin=True to the "?" separated commandline parameters. To set the webadmin port add WebAdminPort=<DesiredPort> to the "?" separated commandline parameters.

As usual it does not fix anything it doesn't say it fixes, nor will it make you more attractive to the opposite sex :)

As a heads up, we are continuing to work on the following:
- VOIP
- Stats
- Crashes
- Optimization

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood

Reactions: Redemption
Upvote 0
STILL no option to CHOOSE unlockables? The server I primarily play on has way too man people with double-mag MP40's already!

And is the double mag bugged or something? because when I picked it up It only had standard 32 rounds in it before I had to reload, and when I did he only exchanged one mag.

Oh, and the model for it is HIDEOUS.

Upvote 0
Yeah, about the SDK and this is just a question, not any sort of accusation or negative comment.

Is the SDK going to be released after the fixes you mentioned? As in, focus on the bugs now, SDK later?

What's going on with the SDK is the basic question and I would find you more attractive, despite being of the same sex, if you answered. :p

Upvote 0