• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCP/IP NETWORK INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------
IP Entered = ..................: 121.88.250.158
CIDR = ........................: /24
Netmask = .....................: 255.255.255.0
Wildcard Bits = ...............: 0.0.0.255
------------------------------------------------
Network Address = .............: 121.88.250.0
Broadcast Address = ...........: 121.88.250.255
Usable IP Addresses = .........: 254
First Usable IP Address = .....: 121.88.250.1
Last Usable IP Address = ......: 121.88.250.254

Dev,you said that 121.88.250.158/24 was not valid.
but that server has been running 24/7 since the beta started.
http://121.88.250.158:8080/ServerAdmin
I doubled checked the netmask and it's 255.255.255.0 as the linked screenshot below shows.
http://imageflock.com/img/1316614536.png
So the CIDR(although I still don't know what the hack that is and never want to know) would be 24, right? wrong?
I'm losing patience because it's been almost 2 weeks since I submitted my application form. Many, many, many people who visit my server keep asking me when the server is gonna be ranked, and the only response I got from dev was 'not valid' 2 days ago, and my asking for recheck on this keep getting ignored.
Now, will you be kind enough to add my server to your list?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A quick note for everyone. The server will ALWAYS show as ranked right after you start up, and then switch to unranked a short while later if it is not in the whitelisted IP list. This is normal, so please everyone stop reporting it and spamming this thread out :)

Is there a delay / issue with getting IP's re-added to the white list [TW]Ramm-Jaeger ?. Obviously its frustrating for everyone who's server is now unranked and thus un-used so is there an approximate time frame when it will be resolved ?

Upvote 0
A quick note for everyone. The server will ALWAYS show as ranked right after you start up, and then switch to unranked a short while later if it is not in the whitelisted IP list. This is normal, so please everyone stop reporting it and spamming this thread out :)

Then re-add my ip.... it was ranked since the first beta.

178.33.34.59/32

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

Pvt Squeaky Wheel Reporting for Duty,

We have lost our rank status too (server has also been running since beta started ) , our Server Provider says we are on a list and we have to wait on Tripwire.

So I'll add it here too Hopefully this will help speed things along :D

213.5.176.121 ------ Status - Empty :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok tried to register our server again , will not let you complete as it says the IP is already listed, so what is issue why its not ranked when it is? also its dedicated ranked from killercreation GSP 81.19.208.32 aint frustrated, as i know theres issues , so keepin calm/relaxed up till now known server is empty as ppl wont go on un-ranked server at this time, so if tripwire can give us reasons why theres prob

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.