• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please fix the hit detection

hyperionRising

Aug 7, 2011
It is extremely infuriating when shots at enemies in close proximity do not register. I noticed this bug existed in beta and it is still present in release. I am talking about shots in the <10 meter range which clearly hit the body but my opponent doesn't even budge and proceeds to kill me.

I don't know if this is related but sometimes my weapon won't fire. I left-click and my shot doesn't go off. This is equally frustrating when someone is charging right at me, I let off a "shot" and sit there with my thumb up my *** like an idiot.

It is extremely infuriating when shots at enemies in close proximity do not register. I noticed this bug existed in beta and it is still present in release. I am talking about shots in the <10 meter range which clearly hit the body but my opponent doesn't even budge and proceeds to kill me.

I don't know if this is related but sometimes my weapon won't fire. I left-click and my shot doesn't go off. This is equally frustrating when someone is charging right at me, I let off a "shot" and sit there with my thumb up my *** like an idiot.

I've been "whining" about this (crappy -10m hit detection) since beta, and it's still there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0