• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What performance issues? What are you guys b*tching about?

What a stupid thread.

Also, there is no way to just say "I get this FPS". It fluctuates wildly depending on how many players are in the game, what area of the map you're in, how much combat is going on, artillery, etc.

I have an i5 750 @ 3.2 GHz, 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz and a GTX 570, but the performance is definitely a lot lower that it should be, it's in the 30s and 40s far too often. That's not even on max settings.

i got an i5 750 too but mine is running at 4ghz and 4GB DDR3 ram but my gfx is just a GTX260 running at 730mhz

i have everything on maximum/ultra beside shadows just on high and in config the DOF blurry deactivated

i run the game at 1615x1292=2086580 pixels downsampled to 1280x1024
and i activated 4xMSAA in nvidia driver with AA Bits set to Unreal3 engine

i get between 40 and 55FPS on any kind of server and situation

but it seems the game performance is very dependent of resolution, because when i run it on 1920x1536=2949120 pixels downsampled to 1280x1024 with 4xAA i get only 15-25FPS

without any MSAA i can run it in 2560x2048=5242880 pixels downsampled to 1280x1024 at 30-35FPS

i think the vmem is not enough at some point otherwise i can't see how reducing resolution by 50% results in FPS gain of more than 100%

but overall im quite happy running it on almost maximum settings fluid on my quite old graphic card....

maybe some people need to check if they forced a high amount of super sampling AA or 8xQ-16x MSAA or something in nvidia drivers

Upvote 0
Please be trolling, oh sweet lord, please.

Now that I have awakened from my drunken stupor, I see now that as of late "trolling" is required to get people to discuss topics around here, as most topics of substance have only a few replies.

GeForce GTX 260 Graphics Card 5 years ago?

Gtx 570 <-- 350$ video card.

I upgrade from a 9800GTS to a GTX260 a few years ago, I can't imagine how lousy the performance would be on the 9800GTS.

I dont know if you're trolling, or are too stupid to have actually read the performance criticisms, but there are people complaining about RO2s performance who have incredible systems that still can't handle it. There are also others with mid range systems who have absolutely no performance issues. So grow up and stop the "Your PC just sucks" comments, because it's obvious that that is not a problem as simple as people not having machines powerful enough, and jsut because you have no problems, does not mean there may be an underlying issue with performance.

I have read the performance issues and I don't appreciate your personal attacks. This is what I'm talking about, the build that I have now would be considered "mid range" compared to these monster rigs with sh*t performance, there must be a bottleneck somewhere.

Upvote 0