• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone else as lucky?

I'm not trying to brag, or anything. I am seriously just wondering if anyone on here has been as lucky as me...

I've been getting straight stats, good start up, rare crashing, and normal FPS on this game since it released.

Everyone else hasn't been so lucky |:

So do tell me, has anyone else had a smooth untroubled game?

If not, have any of the patches helped at all? If so, how much did it help?

-From someone who likes knowing.

What are your specs? This might help twi figure out the bugs if there is a hardware combo that avoids every bug.

Or it could be very very dumb, stupid luck, and I want it.

I always thought it was luck, for my system isn't THAT great.

I'm on a biostar motherboard with a GTX460 running a AMD Phenom 720 at 3.20GHz custom built it with my pop.

I get perfect frames on high.

Upvote 0
Its been mostly good for me, im unsure whether my stats arent saving or not, i usually only play for 2-4hrs a day and dont get much stats.

I've crashed twice since release, once while joining a server and once will just playing the game froze and exe stopped responding, no big deal.

Getting decent FPS on mostly ultra bar a few things like foilage, lighting on high. But still a bit low i think for SLI gtx 580's (1080)

The one thing that annoy's me the most is how dark it is inside buildings compared to outside, how is it so dark, and what settings can i use to make it a bit brighter? I have shadows on medium (i think) and that seems to help, but i want shadow on ultra but i just cant see in side houses its pretty much pitch black and i cant see where im going or the ground...nothing!

Upvote 0
"perfect" frames.

"Perfect" as to what? What is, "Perfect" framerate?

I mean, I can run it 60+ frames all day basically on High, but that just seems fairly fishy to me that a game like this would be so demanding, coupled with the rather..... ish GPU usage everyone seems to be reporting.

Perfect for me means good enough to not have any constant frame dropping whilst keeping a 65+ FPS average.

Also, I havent checked my GPU usage in game, so I'll have to do that some time soon..

Upvote 0
Its been mostly good for me, im unsure whether my stats arent saving or not, i usually only play for 2-4hrs a day and dont really care too much about it.

I've crashed twice since release, once while joining a server and once will just playing the game froze and exe stopped responding, no big deal.

Getting decent FPS on mostly ultra bar a few things like foilage on low, lighting on high. But still a bit low i think for SLI gtx 580's (1080)

The one thing that annoy's me the most is how dark it is inside buildings compared to outside, how is it so dark, and what settings can i use to make it a bit brighter? I have shadows on medium (i think) and that seems to help, but i want shadow on ultra but i just cant see in side houses its pretty much pitch black and i cant see where im going or the ground...nothing!

Upvote 0
Until my graphic card said bye bye (burnt), I had good performance on all settings at high. According to fraps, I had frames between 60-80 with very few short decreases to 40 fps. I always played on 50 or 64 player servers.
See my system in my signature.

Since the graphic card passed away, I am playing on my old computer (for 2 weeks I have to do so until replacement arrives, omg) which is following system:

Intel Core 2 Duo ( I think it's running at 2.8 ghz, not sure though)
4 gb Ram
GeForce 8800 gts

All settings are on lowest possible @ 1024 x 768 and I get 25-35 fps out of it. No need to mention that the game looks like CoD on these settings.

With my better system, I crashed to desktop twice in around 6 hours of gameplay. With the poor old system, no crashes at all.

Upvote 0
AMD 955 running at 3.6
HD6950 2gig
4 gig PC6400
Running everything at ultra except shadows which are set to high 30-70 fps. Generaly around 60 only dips to the 30's in heavy action. If I set shadows to ultra I get into the 20s in heavy combat. Online my frames are better but there is stuttering due to lag on larger servers.

Upvote 0