• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone playing with ATI HD6770 card?

nope...but two 5770s...the performance of the 6770 should be almost the same as a 5770 since the specs of the cards are similar..

As long as long as you leave the AA to low or none, you will be fine. btw, my res. is 1600x900 and I left texture & shadows to medium for a lag-free gameplay

Upvote 0
I have a HD6970 and on ultra settings my fps are about 50/60... please, tell me what settings do you use to get 99fps
thanks in advance

top 3 options are on high, rest is either low or off, looks good and decent framerate.. ultra seems bugged performance wise, doesn't look that much better and it chews framerate.

thats for my pub config

my competitive match config, top 3 are medium and everything else is low or off, plus a few rego/ping tweaks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nope...but two 5770s...the performance of the 6770 should be almost the same as a 5770 since the specs of the cards are similar..

As long as long as you leave the AA to low or none, you will be fine. btw, my res. is 1600x900 and I left texture & shadows to medium for a lag-free gameplay

I've got a 5770 and it's been running like sh!t. I've probably been averaging 15-25fps. I changed my settings to what this cat said and I'm now getting 30-50fps. Cheers to you, sir, I have dearly wanted to play many hours of this game but have been too frustrated due to low fps. I'm now looking forward to wasting a large portion of what remains of my holidays in-game.

Upvote 0