• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i'd guess the 700 people who voted care, if it doesn't bother you then good for you but it bothers a heck of a lot of others.

As for the obsession, well if it was just some number that didn't actully do anything i'd agree with you, BUT seeing as the stats actully unlock things it's pretty clear why people aren't happy.

700 ( now 750 ) is a close number to being 10% of peaked number of players for HoS. If you look at the fact that probably 60% of those people dont even have a forum account , you will understand that than , its quarter of the community. Quarter that deserves to be heard..?

Upvote 0
Bump.

Concerning this is one of bigger bugs ingame , lets keep the post on the 1st page.

The pool ends tomorow ( as I thought 5 days after making it , stats would be working allready... lulz , anyway , still open for comments of support , considering its obvious what the major part of the community wants.

Upvote 0
Only thing we heard from the developers on this issue was that they could not reproduce the bug in-house, so it would be nice to at least see if they will at least admit that this bug exists rather than such vague statement on this so far.

I have MP40 at level 30, and my accuracy is 2,000%+? There is no way anyone in the world could kill over 1500 players by having single shots kill 20 players on average.

Upvote 0
I think we'll have to wait to hear from the devs to see if our actual stats are still salvagable before we can know if a reset is needed or not. If they're not I don't see any other option that a reset. As such this is an issue they need to get resolved sooner rather than later to minimise the rage from certain quarters. Though obviously there's no point going ahead with a reset until they know the issue has been resolved as if the stats were to get borked a second time people would be frothing at the mouth.

Upvote 0
Random stats ftw

Mp40/II (lv 31 4 free), you jelly?

I say: scrap the whole weapon-improvement unlock system, its only frustrating and makes people play the same class & team all the time.

Edit: Oh and once you get MP40/II there's no way back, unless you stalk newbie assaults and steal their mp40's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Random stats ftw
Edit: Oh and once you get MP40/II there's no way back, unless you stalk newbie assaults and steal their mp40's.

The stats/unlocks/achievents system need a lot of work, even after they finally manage to make stats work at all. I wonder if they are planing to add heroes later on, or did they scraped it? The question stands also for other missing featurtes. Guess we have to wait and see.

Upvote 0
As others have said, they should just scrap the lot and let the game return to a more simple, less buggy game.

The stats, achievements and unlocks are already unfair and have been earned with bugs rather than goals - so if they're not going to completely fix it and then reset it, it's a bit pointless don't you think?

More RO1 simplified nitty-gritty, less CoD mainstream sh1t-arse features.

Upvote 0
It's pretty buggy all right. Seemed to work just fine for me...then today I killed a guy. 4 achievements popped up (one of them being that I killed 1,000 people) and now all my classes are either frontline soldier, battled hardened or vet. I didn't even use some of the classes. My honor went from 28 to 75 also.

Looks like You've killed the right guy!

;)

Upvote 0
I'm all for a reset. Nothing stat wise seems to be saved for me at the moment which is a bit disappointing as I've had better performances of late especially on Spartanovka. On the other hand I suck on apartments! I just came off a server where I finished top of the scores on Spartanovka and around 3rd or 4th from the bottom when the map changed to apartments. :confused:

On a side note it's quite Interesting though, I think I've played most maps for roughly the same amount of time. Why do we do well on some maps and not others? Maps like 'Apartments' seem to favour the guys who are good at close ranges and have the 'twitch' factor. My age (yeah, more mature would be the polite description ;)) dictates that I certainly don't have the reflexes or eyesight that I used to. I realise I'll never be a regular top of the scoreboard player but I do have fun all the same.

Keep an eye out for a player by the name of "Camper", he likes to TK on purpose!!

Upvote 0