• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My stats got raped?

I recently had the same issue. Stats switched with another players after a game. Gave me + 10 honor and about 27 in rifle. I only really use the SVT, and that stat seems fine still. I have to admit that I am a bit of a stat lover, though I play for the objectives, and was excited to see the addition in RO2. I do agree that maybe deaths should be removed, since dying is really the name of the game, and seeing that massive death number may make newer players feel worse than they really are. But I would like to see this fixed for the most part. I usually run through my stats at the end of a session just to see how well I did. It's frustrating to have an excellent game and not be able to see the jump in numbers. I don't look forward to the reset, as I worked really hard on my SVT, but totally understand it, and am behind it for the good of the game.

Upvote 0