• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 video with ultra quality settings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I find it ridiculous when some of us who can run the game smoothly claim that our experience means that everyone else can do the same, it is equally aggravating when those who are getting poor performance call us liars.

Seriously, folks, everyone needs to just grow up.

You're right of course, but this guy is living in cloud cuckoo land and he is insulting everyone's intelligence with his ridiculous screenshots and vid :p

Upvote 0
I like the part where your screen stops for a split second when the video starts and you turn right. I also love the part that there is no FPS meter in the video itself, the part where you run towards the outskirts of the map and look in a totally opposite direction from where you should be looking is especially juicy. Oh and btw, why look towards the ground? I know, the fps is allways higher when you look in the ground :)

And about your screenshot.
I can get 80 FPS on my Athlon X4 3.0 Ghz, 4 gigs of 1333mhz ram and GTS450 on that location you took the screenshot at. With settings all on High with AA turned ON.

Still when I join populated areas the fps is between 35 and 60. You're full of it..............

Yes it stops for a split second when you press the record botton to record sherlock....anything else?

Upvote 0
While I find it ridiculous when some of us who can run the game smoothly claim that our experience means that everyone else can do the same, it is equally aggravating when those who are getting poor performance call us liars.

Seriously, folks, everyone needs to just grow up.

Exactly! +1 rep for this post. These guys get all upset and personal when they see other guys with better PC's running this game the way Trip made it. This proves the game code is actually very good. The performance problems they have has NOTHING to do with the game. It is there hardware /configs 100%...

Upvote 0
Exactly! +1 rep for this post. These guys get all upset and personal when they see other guys with better PC's running this game the way Trip made it. This proves the game code is actually very good. The performance problems they have has NOTHING to do with the game. It is there hardware /configs 100%...

Would you care to explain why the Devs are frantically trying to sort out the performance problems that you and only you are saying do not exist?

While you're at it you could explain this thread, Oh and this one?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biggest load of tripe I have ever read, When its only this game that runs poorly..its the games fault. its complete chance that your system is working well for you when MANY others are having troubles with just this game with hardware much better then yours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Biggest load of tripe I have ever read, When its only this game that runs poorly..its the games fault. its complete chance that your system is working well for you when MANY others are having troubles with just this game with hardware much better then yours.

Then that means there config, system or video driver they are using sucks. It has nothing to do with this game!!!

Upvote 0
Then that means there config, system or video driver they are using sucks. It has nothing to do with this game!!!
Dude, there are people who have better PC than yours, better grpahic card, better RAm, beter CPUs, everything much better but there are still having problems with the game. Quite frankly your PC is nothing special, its in mid to low budget range, this is probably the only game you get decent FPS (allegedly... I dont trust you on that but nvr mind)

Upvote 0
He wouldn't be the only one running the game okay, there definitively is a problem wit the game and some peoples configs. I know some people who are running it ok and some who are not?? I'm running it bad.... sadly.

Why you ganging up on him?

Its still the game which has a problem, it dosn't mean you run it okay, the game is without defaults? What the hell is that logic?. The game should be made to work with most configs not the other way round.

Upvote 0
He wouldn't be the only one running the game okay, there definitively is a problem wit the game and some peoples configs. I know some people who are running it ok and some who are not?? I'm running it bad.... sadly.

Its still the game which has a problem, it dosn't mean you run it okay, the game is without defaults? What the hell is that logic?. The game should be made to work with most configs not the other way round.

Because he is saying its our fault the game runs poorly, when the game only is using about 35% of each of my gpus there is something wrong here

Upvote 0

you should red his other posts...

Upvote 0
nice drawdistance for ultra

rogame2011091810450927.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
Dude, there are people who have better PC than yours, better grpahic card, better RAm, beter CPUs, everything much better but there are still having problems with the game. Quite frankly your PC is nothing special, its in mid to low budget range, this is probably the only game you get decent FPS (allegedly... I dont trust you on that but nvr mind)

Low budget? LOL clearly you have no clue about hardware do you? Anyways every single game I have played runs similar. BFBC2 gives me 100 to 150 FPS high quality. And yes, you guessed this right, no FSAA. I have completely disabled FSAA in my Nvidia control panel. I never use it. It is not something I obsess about. I play NFS Shift unleashed as well. 60+ high quality. I even play this one on my 46 inch LCD TV through HDMI. Guess what? Silky smooth 60+. I also play MOH, the newest one which also using the exact same game engine as this game. Guess what? 80+ FPS high quality.

Learn how to pair hardware together and you too can have similar performance...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.