• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
During th beta I got my PPSh to level 27 in a Saturday afternoon. (Artillery may have been involved, it isn't hard to get 500+ points as commander)

than you dident lvl your weapon , but your Honor level.

But you can level up a bolt rifle in 5 days easy , since :

1 level as bolt - 14 kills ( 20 - 30 later on )

but 1 lvl as sub - 80 kills .

Upvote 0
I've put down 94 hours in the beta and full game (outrageous, I know). I've been a fresh recruit in everything except some bolt action rifles that are level 7. And that's that. I have over 500% accuracy with some weapons. Others have a bunch of kills but 0% accuracy - wonder how that works :p

I like stats a lot. I'd like them to include even more stats. Stats about all kinds of stuff! It's fun. One can learn things. Fun to compare self to friends.

Upvote 0
I don't understand this communities obsession with stats. Who cares, not me for sure.
Well i'd guess the 700 people who voted care, if it doesn't bother you then good for you but it bothers a heck of a lot of others.

As for the obsession, well if it was just some number that didn't actully do anything i'd agree with you, BUT seeing as the stats actully unlock things it's pretty clear why people aren't happy.

Upvote 0
I don't understand this communities obsession with stats. Who cares, not me for sure.

As far as there are stats that gives players an edge, even if it's a small one over another, yes I care. Is it an obsession? I would say no, and can't see how asking them to fix something that is included and clearly broken even could be one, but maybe you have alternate definition for a word. You don't care, that's good for you, but remember there is a lot people who does a care. So live and let live mate ;)

Upvote 0
than you dident lvl your weapon , but your Honor level.

But you can level up a bolt rifle in 5 days easy , since :

1 level as bolt - 14 kills ( 20 - 30 later on )

but 1 lvl as sub - 80 kills .

Not just my honor level, my weapon. My honor level during the beta was 80 something.

The point is, that I don't think a globa stat reset is the best answer. It sucks that a good number of people don't have working stat trcking, but why make the rest of us suffer as well.

Upvote 0
Well i'd guess the 700 people who voted care, if it doesn't bother you then good for you but it bothers a heck of a lot of others.

As for the obsession, well if it was just some number that didn't actully do anything i'd agree with you, BUT seeing as the stats actully unlock things it's pretty clear why people aren't happy.

700 people is hardly a drop in the bucket compared to the RO community as a whole.

Upvote 0