• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those of you complaining of the buggy release....

Branden

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Many other game companies wouldn't turn an eye to the customers and would just leave the game as is. Tripwire has promised the bugs to be ironed out after release, and is doing so. Just look at Call of Duty: Black Ops. They have done almost nothing about the many bugs, and still released 4 map packs. Singularity's multiplayer wasn't fixed and balanced after the release.
Red Orchestra: Ost Front and Killing Floor both had buggy releases, but are now polished games that are still being played today (and modded). They have also sponsored a mod team and gave them the SDK early to make a mod so it can be released shortly after the game comes out. Hell, most game companies don't even give the SDK, even a map editor.
Just be patient.
:)

Last edited:
Just look at Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Just look at Deus Ex 3, Total War Shogun 2, Supreme Ruler: Cold War or Mass Effect 2 - just to name some of the latest games i bought *on the
same day* they were released.

Some had bugs but none was in this pathetic state.

Ok, i'll be patient and i'm still confident they'll fix almost everything in a few weeks or maybe in a 2-3 months. But don't try to persuade me that's the gold standard or ordinary stuff. It's annoying.

This game should have been postponed.

Upvote 0
They're starting with the biggest problems and working down (they've already fixed a whole slew of crashing and performance issues).
Within the first week of it being out this stuff is being fixed...that's more than I can say about bfbc2 when it came out...I still to this day have issues with it that never got fixed >_<

Only thing they have fixed is the crashing(mostly I crash sometimes) the performance has been pretty bad since launch 2 460s, [email protected], 4gigs ddr3

Upvote 0
Ah yes... release unplayable game first, than make promises to fix it because people already paid their money. Yep, that's pretty much way to go lately.

And comparing this to Black Ops is a joke, BO had problems, but it ran pretty smooth and was playable on the day one, and still runs fine.

People here will defend this game because you are a fans, and you really want this game to be good, so you are biased, and that is fine.

I am just saying people have right to be frustrated, and for a good reason.

Upvote 0
agreed, but it's all little frustrating when the game has choppy frame rates, squad spawn is hit and miss, crashing, and stats aren't working too well. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it's just the tiny things are making my play a little....displeasurable. Just came from a map: The Commissar's House, which I have to say could be a bit better. There is hardly any cover in the first spawns, so once the Germans get into position and it just becomes a massive rape-fest. Also, the Lockdown gamemode is way too short to be much fun, need something longer.

Upvote 0
Many other game companies wouldn't turn an eye to the customers and would just leave the game as is. Tripwire has promised the bugs to be ironed out after release, and is doing so. Just look at Call of Duty: Black Ops. They have done almost nothing about the many bugs, and still released 4 map packs. Singularity's multiplayer wasn't fixed and balanced after the release.
Red Orchestra: Ost Front and Killing Floor both had buggy releases, but are now polished games that are still being played today (and modded). They have also sponsored a mod team and gave them the SDK early to make a mod so it can be released shortly after the game comes out. Hell, most game companies don't even give the SDK, even a map editor.
Just be patient.
:)

So, my girlfriend just cheated on me. I lover her, so I've decided to give her another chance because she promised me that she was going to make it up to me. When I thought about it I was hesitant, but submissively agreed because I had this other girlfriend that cheated on me and she never made it up to me. I'm pretty sure this girl will..

People still have a reason to be frustrated, doesn't matter what TWI promises in the future, it's that these good people have spent their money on something that is filled with crap.

Upvote 0
People still have a reason to be frustrated, doesn't matter what TWI promises in the future, it's that these good people have spent their money on something that is filled with crap.

This. Its simple enough to understand

If there are problems, people will complain, in this case for good reason.
if there wasn't any problems there wouldn't b any of these threads.

Upvote 0
WTF are you talking about? No other company would turn a blind eye when their customers complained about a buggy game and they certainly wouldn't have left the game as it is. What the hell are you talking about?

TWi knew the game was buggy as **** and they still released it. I wish more people were like you. The food industry would boom with idiots that pay for pizza but get delivered a cooked pizza base with dirt and hair on it. It's ok, over the next few weeks the cooks will try to improve your pizza by adding cheese and tomato and other ingredients.... no refunds.

Upvote 0
BF3 isn't even out yet... and look...

2m3i5fk.gif

Reactions: OneDuck
Upvote 0