• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you guys (TWI) working on the performance issues?

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave the train for now.

I've got a steam list full of backlog of games to play that don't run like a slug.

Sorry I was so rude, was just frustrated with all the "tweaks" I've tried just to get this game to run well on a rig that should have no big problem with any modern game.

:) It will get better soon.

Reactions: Krieger
Upvote 0
I'll post up a few more perfdumps for good measure then cross my fingers I guess.

I know they want to fix the game and will do what they can, so yeah. I guess instead of raging I'll go play other games and be patient.

With your PC skills witch seams good, if you can't fix it with the "usual" tweaks, nobody can.
At least for those with the same hardware.

I've built two new systems the last 2 weeks.
Both are i5 2500 3.3GHz and one GTX570 & one GTX580. SSD + 16GB ram etc.
Both run the game very well. My old PC was a Core Duo E8500 + GTX275 4GB ram + SSD etc.
I had decent performance on the old one too, but with less eyecandy of coerce.

All in all I'm very pleased and impressed by RO2 but I'm getting bored with the maps already.
But I know I'll get a truck load of those for years to come.
Unlike Black Ops witch I played again yesterday, while RO2 had a time out.
Played 10min on Nuke town and it sucked, the hit box is like a barn door. :rolleyes:

Speaking of game play. I regret deleting Darkest Hour, best gameplay ever in my book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
2 gtx 460s and a 3.7ghz quadcore and the game runs around 30-50 fps. Really bad imo.
Core 2 E6600
Win7 64-bit
4GB RAM
Intel X-25-M 120GB SSD
2X EVGA GTX-460 1GB (in SLI)

Moved down to Medium detail with all the extras turned off and I still get...

11-13 fps on tank maps
20-30fps on shooter maps

These frame rates make the game nearly unplayable. Tripwire has lost rep. in my book.

Same here...amd 955 thou

Upvote 0
Just so you maybe able to try these setting cuz game is running a constant 60 fps for the most part. All on ultra, except for shadows which is at low, ambient occlusion unchecked, occlusion slider low, bloom off, motion blur off AA in game off, and post processing low. Now the kicker with me is if I put AA in game to medium i start dipping down to the 40s and 50s so i tried morphological AA in catalyst control manager and it works pretty decent. You nvidia folks i think may have something similar don't know though.

Core i7 @ 3.2ghz
hd5870
6 gbs ram
old soundblaster xfi fatality
win 7 64 bit pro

Upvote 0
dual core 3ghz
2gb ram
HD 5670
win 7 64bit

lowest settings possible, 30-40 fps

can anyone redirect me to a thread where tripwire are looking for the system specs with bad performance?
posted hare enyway just in case there are no dedicated.

A 5670 is a media card, not for gaming
dual core @ 3ghz is pretty bad
2gigs of ram is to little, your fps is fine for your hardware

Upvote 0
With your PC skills witch seams good, if you can't fix it with the "usual" tweaks, nobody can.
At least for those with the same hardware.

I've built two new systems the last 2 weeks.
Both are i5 2500 3.3GHz and one GTX570 & one GTX580. SSD + 16GB ram etc.
Both run the game very well. My old PC was a Core Duo E8500 + GTX275 4GB ram + SSD etc.
I had decent performance on the old one too, but with less eyecandy of coerce.

16Gb of ram will not help this game run any better its a 32bit application.

Upvote 0
Greetings,

The game is quite demanding i must say, the graphics can be optimised.

This game runs perfectly for me . i did not encounter any FPS drop.

my spec is: amd phenom II x6 1055T 3.2ghz/core, AMD Sapphire radeon 6950 2GB stock, 8gb Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600mhz (ram) , asus crosshair iv formula mobo.

Settings are all on Ultra , everything Ticked 1920X1080.
i can tell you that with this spec it works perfect.

Also try updating your graphic card Drivers...(btw 2 videocards don't always run better than a powerfull one)

I noticed that most of the people with nvidia video cards have problems with the fps drops i mean a 580GTX to run this game at 20 fps thats .... !!

Please excuse my english if there are any mistakes, it is not my native language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Verluste
Upvote 0
A 5670 is a media card, not for gaming
dual core @ 3ghz is pretty bad
2gigs of ram is to little, your fps is fine for your hardware

Nope.

The specs he has are good enough for minimum graphical eyecandy.

That means if he runs it at low it should get 60+ FPS

Not everyone can afford the best stuff on the market. Just sayin' :rolleyes:

His specs arent that bad

Upvote 0