• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

we are actively scanning the servers and caught people testing cheats already

you will not get away with using cheats in this game..

please don't let your name get on this list..

it doesn't pay to cheat..

2rlyli9.jpg

:IS2:

IndianScout

Never understood why people cheat. (online atleast) Esp with the kind of cheats people use. Is it even fun playing with aimbot on? Couldn't imagine just pressing W and fire (never cheated so NO clue) How is that fun?

Anyway, keep banning those sorry SOB's! Some people just like to ruin the fun for other people, feel sorry for them.

Upvote 0
I have been kicked from servers lots of times because my ping went from 60-70 up to over 200 at some point and then PB kicked me saying I was using a speedhack...which I never did. I never cheat in MP and the last time I cheated at all in a game was when those freaking spiders in Dark Messiah Might and Magic kept pissing me off...

Upvote 0
Never understood why people cheat. (online atleast) Esp with the kind of cheats people use. Is it even fun playing with aimbot on? Couldn't imagine just pressing W and fire (never cheated so NO clue) How is that fun?

Anyway, keep banning those sorry SOB's! Some people just like to ruin the fun for other people, feel sorry for them.

Don't feel sorry for them, they deserve it.. These guys pay monthly subscriptions to access cheats for a bunch of games.. It's absolutely retarded and so are they.

Reactions: DiedTrying
Upvote 0
It's fun for a very short while, then it gets boring and you realise you've ruined the game for yourself... that is, if you don't get banned before you get bored. So if you're thinkin about using cheats even just to rank/level up; the fun doesn't come when you're the highest level in the game with expert weapons, the fun is getting there!

Upvote 0
I have been kicked from servers lots of times because my ping went from 60-70 up to over 200 at some point and then PB kicked me saying I was using a speedhack...which I never did. I never cheat in MP and the last time I cheated at all in a game was when those freaking spiders in Dark Messiah Might and Magic kept pissing me off...

That was not PunkBuster. The game has built in speedhack detection that is being triggered because of your ping causing you to warp around.

It has happened to me as well. But it is not Punkbuster kicking you.

Reactions: Xile
Upvote 0
Never understood why people cheat. (online atleast) ....

I guess this is forever going to be one of the mysteries of online gaming. I think there is no short answer to this. Low self esteem, wanting to stand out, wanting to be a complete d***, having a short one...who knows.

One thing that is certain is that those guys are ruining online gaming for everyone who wants to have a good time...

Upvote 0
If this guy is stupid enough to use his real name he should be on that list. Worth checking.

EDIT: stupid link wont work. just search .

Your lucky the link doesn't work

Let me repeat a very simple forum rule here:
Do not post (links to ) cheats/exploits or whatever, not to the websites that advertise them, and also not to Youtube showing them

Upvote 0