• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stuck in Boot Camp

mescott

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 18, 2011
Hi. After buying this game, then waiting for over 12 hrs for it to update - okay I slept most of this time - I start the Boot Camp training only to get stuck in the last phase.

This is the machine gun training section where you shoot at the trucks on the range. Okay, simple enough, shoot at them, one explodes - actually blown all 3 of them 3 times. After this, you get the voice and text instruction of selecting 'left control' to finish this section. This works okay and as I move away from it, the 'yellow flashing' starts again for this area, and also a crate - has a barrel on it - to the right facing the lorry range.

So I go back into the machine gun area and can still shoot stuff and selecting left control, I leave the pit and as I'm walking out, I get the text message to select left control - which I do of course but that doesn't change the flashing yellow colour on the machine gun area or the crate.

This doesn't appear to be working. I've looked at boot camp bugs and haven't seen this one - I have seen the 'open sp-9_commissarshouse_ger' command for that stuck map. Is there one for this level? Or has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks
:(