• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats still not saving?

the problem is in servers not in firewall not in your computers

most servers are not ranked YET
there are only a couple of ranked servers and they are always full

my stats are saving and achievements recorded when i play on ranked servers

Total BS!

I play mostly on Official TW servers and have ZERO XP on all classes

Reactions: jay35 and goat77
Upvote 0
It's not a matter of stats being saved or not.

It's not a matter of stats being saved or not.

I reckon the stats displayed on my profile have little or nothing to do with me.

When I first started the game an hour and a half after it became available on steam I had a look at my profile. I was apparently honour level 3, with 45 point until 4. Furthermore I apparently had 8 games played, of which I'd lost 5.

At the time I chalked it up to the bayonet unlocks and whatnot I was to receive as part of my standard edition for owning RO1.

I jumped on a server and played for a bit, half an hour, maybe an hour, then tried single player. The first few attempts to play multiplayer resulted in RO2 crashing, which has not happened since. My profile still had me as honour level 3, with 45 points until level 4.

The following afternoon I started RO2 up again, and my honour level was still unchanged. I played for an hour or two, on different servers. Upon entering a server, my honour level would reset to match my profile, ie. lvl 3, even if I'd ranked up to lvl 4 on the previous server. Again it seemed my profile remained unchanged.

In the evening I played again, but now my honour level was 7, with 98 points to go. I've apparently played 10 games now, and won 4, facts which I am fairly certain are false, and I have no assists nor any head shots, which I know is untrue. I also have 8 kills with the scoped MN9130, yet my accuracy is listed as 00.0%. I'm fairly certain I have at no point so much as touched the weapon, nor the class to which it belongs. I also have the "recruit", "soldier", and "veteran" achievements for completing the full campaign, yet am lacking all other campaign-related achievements, including those for completing either of the two campaigns or the tutorial(s). In reality I'm on mission 7 in the Axis campaign. My profile has remained unchanged since the evening the day before last. After the post release patch I have gained access to the DDE weapons, despite having only purchased the standard version of the game.

Whenever I play I quickly rank up to level 8, yet when I leave and join another server I am reset to level 7 as my profile indicates.

Given that the stats I am presented on my profile contain kills with weapons I have not used and 0 xp for classes I know I have used I have to conclude the stats I am presented do not belong to me.

I would assume that either the profile I am presented with belongs to me, but is filled with another user's stats and weapons, or that neither the profile nor that stats are mine. Having another person's profile would explain why my stats contain kills with weapons I have not used and my access to weapons I should not have, but does not explain how I have 8 kills and 0% accuracy with one weapon.

The only other explanation I can think of would be that the stats are being corrupted or misinterpreted when being passed from whichever server I play on to whichever server collects our stats. Corruption or parsing errors would explain the 8 kills with 0% accuracy. Looking over my current stats I'm listed as having 52 kills and 45 deaths, yet adding together the number of kills displayed for each weapon gives me a total of 92 kills. Even if teamkills were counted I'd have to have gunned down a fair number of my teammates to achieve those kinds of stats.

Conclusion: The stats displayed in my profile are (very) improbable for anyone to achieve, therefore they are completely false. It's impossible for me to tell at what point the stats become corrupted. The infrequent updates to my stats can be dismissed as being due to me playing on not yet ranked servers.

Upvote 0
Jumping on the bandwagon here.

Honor level seems to be tracked properly, but everything else is wrong. It says I have 0 headshots, 0 tank kills, ect. That whole section isn't working. Class XP is at 0 for squad leader, when I've played that class for 10 hours. Honor level under class XP is 20/10 for squad leader... I don't even know what honor level means on the individual class basis anyway.

Upvote 0
bumping this up.

I've played 10 hours (on ranked servers, including TWI servers), and I'm lvl 1 in every class.

I also have some seemingly random stats scattered around as well.

Stats need to be reset, and they need to fix this asap. This is a major game feature that simply isn't working. As of now, it's impossible for me to even get a PPSH drum mag that was standard issue in the first place.

Upvote 0
I've had trouble selecting already unlocked equipment (my frontline pistols) and it seems like it might be tied to the experience bug. In the small number of rounds I've had this issue, I also gained 0 XP in every category, including KDR.

I found RO2's userdata folder and I'm tempted to delete it to see if it resets my whole profile (some other steam games work like this).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0