• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Nice my ultra settings fps went from 33 fps to 48fps, thank you Tripwire for your hard work that you guys do!:D

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1600 Corsair
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 - 1GB - EVGA Superclocked
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
Monitor Res: 1920 x 1080

Last edited:
Upvote 0
since the new patch, i have experianced short situations where server would go to UBER-ping like 800-900, it will last only for about 30-40 sec and happen 1-2 times during a whole round but i never had sth like this pre patch!
anyone else noticed sth?

The ping has done that before the last two patches, believe it has to do with the server when reaching 64 players, doesn't do it all the time but going from 16 ping to 900 ping is a kicker lol.

Upvote 0
Sounds just great.But how many more patchs will there have too be before the game is actually satisfactory to everyones needs?Dont give me wrong i love the support the Tripwire is provideing.But im gusseing there will be need for much more patchs.

Just dont be like EA/Activision/ Infinity Ward and keep up the support because we will continue supporting you.

Upvote 0
Sounds just great.But how many more patchs will there have too be before the game is actually satisfactory to everyones needs?Dont give me wrong i love the support the Tripwire is provideing.But im gusseing there will be need for much more patchs.

Just dont be like EA/Activision/ Infinity Ward and keep up the support because we will continue supporting you.

Yep, sounds great alright.

RO2 Sound Test - YouTube

On another note, the game runs alot better since last patch, but the sounds need fixing asap.

Reactions: Apos and Verluste
Upvote 0
Now it's too late for this "should have/could have" chit chat. We should concentrate to support the devs as good as we can. The more bugs we find the more they can fix (hopefully).

In order to work more efficiently the devs should create a Bug report form (html or whatsoever). So they don't need to search for concrete bug reports here, fight througout the jungle of hatred posting and list it by themselves.

It's just an idea.

I played the german game "Soldners" years ago, they patched it over months and months and with the help of the community. The games was a real mess at the time it was released, not even close to pre beta i guess. But the community believed in the devs and after a "little" while the game was playable. Without the community the game would not have been successful. That can not help either the devs nor the players. We are all in the same boat so lets start heading to the landing zone!

Upvote 0
anyone crying about stats obviously came from COD... YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT STAT TRACKING GUYS... jesus, I have fun with the game and could care less about my level or how many idiots i've shot with a specific gun.. It's unimportant.
I wouldn't mind not having it, but you need it to unlock basic things like drum magazines and select fire for the ppsh.

Upvote 0
Improved

Improved

Thanks for the patch. The game runs smoother now...
I still cannot understand the decision to give MkB's to all assault (well when unlocked) as most people on realism servers seem to own the DDE anyway.
It is much better than before but still changes gameplay (and might have changed the outcome of the war) and imho not for the better...

@Ramm-Jaeger
Yes we see significantly less assault rifles but still way too many for an authentic feeling. Still 5-6 rambos on the german side.
We need to be able to limit this server side if this is how you want it to be. Your initial idea of giving it to the hero only was innovative and good for authenticity. I know the DDE customers demand it I guess but it would still be available, wouldn't it. Just rare as it should be...

I hope you will not kneel before the masses any further as it pains me to see this...

Upvote 0